layoffs

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2015 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone with common sense.

Truth hurts but Belviq is worthless.

You are correct, costing the company money.

Opportunity loss calculation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This explains why most on this board do not understand pharma. Very rarely do new pharma products get lunched and make the companies profit the first year. Most take three to four, even five years before they turn a profit. Now the pharma companies are hoping they get five to ten years of profit out of the product after the first three to five years of losing money. I am sure that it what they, Eisai is hoping for now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay Genius, so you see a bump for January (like i said younwould, jan/feb/march will be up), but you showed the cp-world just 1 month of data. one month means nothing. show the up curve of Contrave in NBRx (not Nrx or Trx which mean basically nothing) and you'll see the trend for Belviq is NOT rising, in fact Contrave is eating us alive. NBRx predicts the future, not onr good month because everyone and their fat brother decides to go on a diet in January.

pesonally, i dont give a crap what you do , but dont sell smoke & mirrors to the less informed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll have a better chance making that profit when they lay us off. This drug ain't going to make it. Sorry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition, combo product and smoking cessation indication in the works.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles will be first to go, then realign Eisai sales force.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Lord people... a $100 million product (GROSS sales) in it's third year is a complete failure - even if you weren't splitting final revenue with Arena.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r*****, where are you living? most of Quintiles has ALREADY been let got.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai is operating on the 20 year plan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, layoffs? So reps are gone because of horrible marketing plan of second rate VP and Marketing Director?
    They didn't know sh****t but everyone around them just kept telling them what they wanted to hear.
    Anyone who disagreed was fired or left.
    It doesn't stop there though. Even some reps, not all, half-assed their launch. You know who you are. Whining little b!tches who worked maybe 2 hours a day. And the managers who ignored it because the rep was so nice, blah, blah, blah. But, then harassed the reps who were actually worth a sh!t. I won't even get into managed markets. This company was overdue for house keeping long ago. Somehow, the sh!t reps and some sh!t DMs survived and the good ones are gone.
    POS approach to thinning the ranks. Now the chick next to me who maybe makes 3 real calls per day stays b/c of high potential territory and I'm out b/c my territory has crap for potential but the territory was drawn up by a moron!!!
    How about you compare what the quintiles rep has pulled in vs Eisai and dump the bottom. My neighbor's territory collapsed when she lost her Q partners. In one month, it collapsed. There's a sign.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good point, life is unfair, many will be let go because of Belviq.

The mission now should be how do we insure that it does n't happen to Fycompa or Banzel.

Company is in deep trouble, they need to take corrective action immediately.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you poor, poor, fool. Fycompa & Banzel are Ruff-Ruff DOGS too. for christ sake on any given week Fycompa is lucky to break 50 Trx. Yes, five-oh! (not 5,000'or 500, but 50).

eisai is screwed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fycompa is lucky to break 50 TRx on any given week? Obviously, you're not in the epilepsy division and don't know what you're talking about. Get lost idiot.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post exemplifies the misinformation, outright lies, trolling, sour grapes from layed-off disgruntled former employees etc.....that permeates this entire thread.
    Fycompa had OVER 1100 TRx just in the month of January. It continues to grow each month and with a new indication coming, it will grow at an even faster rate later in the year. As the above poster said, get lost idiot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1,100 TRx monthly (13,200 TRx annualized)? You're right. The company is sitting pretty. Thanks for the intel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good to know epilepsy business is still thrivng.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intel? hahaha, as if that data isn't easily available to whoever wants it. Lol. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a marooon".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many will go because of poor performance.
    Fycompa is the highest ranking low performer.
    Know Epilepsy is on the hit list for sure!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll ^^^ alert.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you usually have to pay for it. Thanks dumbass. You really have no clue who is on these boards, do you?