another rep gone - abbott nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "obsessed" one is back

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHC?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I apprecite your feedback.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In and Out Burgers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to hear that Ron retired. A straight up guy who was always the life of the party.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the jobs in the NE NJNY? Gone!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This management team has absolutely no idea how negative the impact to the sales force when the undeserving win trips. What should motivate actually has the opposite effect. But they remain clueless.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Motivation from who goes to TPC is the least of the problems. Be more concerned with goals, evaluations, coaching reports, bonuses and jobs!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all related. The chosen ones get passes while others get grilled.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they are getting rid of reps and now doing a big expansion? Got a call back saying I did not make the cut at final interviews and many other positions not filled with candidates that also were flew in for interviews. What are they looking for? Anyway, after reading posts here looks like I avoided a bad situation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would stay away until there is turnover in Columbus. They have no idea how to manage.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes a special person to be able to handle this type of abuse. Not everyone is cut out for this. Consider yourself lucky.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the quote above. Every single person who I have met that worked for Abbott has said they felt abused and these folks worked for different divisions at different locations. This leads me to believe the Source of the problem is Abbott Upper Management.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lost another friend this week. No reason for these dismissals. very concerned if I will make it to the end of the year. Moral is at an all-time low.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who excactly are we talking about?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess your happy he's gone. You are such a piece of garbage, you make me sick. Karma is a bitch and I know for a fact that yours is coming

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is unfair however, this happens at EVERY company.
    it is awful but that's life.
    If you're not part of the "in" crowd, it's better to find other options.
    Don't waste your life being miserable. Some other company will treat you better.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish that I could be like the "Cool Kids" because all the cool kids seem to fit in.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the KY/WV rep?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were let go. Very sad