Anyone confirmed for live interviews yet?

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told week of March 2 or 9. Looks like fun product to sell!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some interviews are taking place next week in Dallas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which territories are they interviewing for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh great right when companies are at peak having their national and regional sales meetings! Does inventive not realize this? March is a terrible time to have these interviews unless they work with their candidates and their scheduled meetings!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you hear back after your phone screen? If so, when was your phone screen and how long after did you get a face to face scheduled?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone has been contacted for an interview. It is too quiet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely people have been contacted for interviews. I am part of a large group of people going to Dallas week after next for final interviews.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The process has just begun.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and it is moving fast. My final interview is less than 2 weeks away in Dallas.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews have not started. This guy is lying.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Final interviews begin next week and will continue for the next three weeks in Dallas. He wasn't lying, he just had better information.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not 1 MS (specialty rep) interview that has occurred yet. These shit tards need to shut up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen next week. I asked about F2F and they said they were just getting through all of the phone screens. What if they lose their patent infringement against Amgen? How many people are being hired?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a DM interview next week in Dallas. Has anyone been through the process? I heard group interview, one on one and a presentation. Confirm?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are interviews taking place next week in Dallas, I have an interview on Thursday but this is just week one of a three weeks in Dallas for interviews I am in the Southeast.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers just hired last week and phone screens ongoing and sending candidates resumes to the newly hired managers while F2F will be week of 3/16.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got my offer. Think Im going to pass though.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the pass? Do you mind to share the offer? Base, options, sign on?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After being in Dallas this week, I don't blame you for passing. If the interview is like the job, no thank you!