Why does Zogenix still fund anyone working in Managed Markets or Training ?

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Discuss.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

115 views. Not one comment. Y'all r a bunch of chicken shits.

Managed Markets? For what! Have they secured anything worthy? Or lost everything of value during that initial 6 month 'New" period? Are they 'viable'? Really?

Training? On what? Rauck? We had that great conference call... Because efficacy was the question in doubt holding prescribers back right?

WTF?

The real question is will Bill and Scott be called Region Business Managers after they have all our current bosses fire us - except for the ones willing to take half pay with no bennies again.

What is the final field sales head count number? Who has a guess?

Alex. What is 35?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training ain't your problem. It's an opioid. Opioids work in pain. Access is your problem.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and Reimbursement...
    thus the topic? Why does this company still hand out paychecks to anyone that works in those departments....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly and Kelly? What an awesome duo of pathetic morons. Kelly from Ohio couldn't sell at King or Z and has got most reps and a manager in Ohio fired to secure some kind of position for herself...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally the truth comes out or at least I'm not the only one who has the same feelings about Kelly from Ohio. She is a backstabber and will do what she needs to do to ensure she has a job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the same Kelly that thinks NPS scores is what held Zohydro back from additional sales? that Kelly?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly From Ohio has to be one of the most self centered persons on the planet. The reason she is not in the field is because every office hated her and so Z puts her into sales training- another brilliant move by this company. Is related to a Roger too?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I have to admit I do wonder what our training people and managed care people do all day. I won't agree with the personal attacks as I have found kelly and the others to be perfectly nice people but our managed care dept is a sham.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I checked- a lot of really NICE sales reps or SAMS lost their jobs while training and managed care kept theirs and cars and expense accounts and Frequent Flier miles etc.. What does nice have to do with anything? Sales pays the bills- who cuts sales first? NO ONE!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you don't read well. I clearly stated that I wonder what our training and managed care people do all day. The inference was that they don't bring a lot of value to the table. This went over your head Im guessing. I said they were nice only to convey that I didnt condone the personal attacks as they have nothing to do with the situation and are unwarranted in my opinion.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is Ashley gonna announce her first win?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

November 2016. Its already scheduled

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL.
    All these reps being laid off. Territories 'unviable'. How many companies fuck up a first-in-class opportunity as well as ours? How did they not capitalize on payer networks before any competitor hit the streets? Most pathetic people in positions of critical importance I have ever witnessed.

ROGER here... "I've talked with both reps again. They aren't having fun anymore. And I disagree. Mgd Markets is not the issue. Have you never sold a new drug with competition before? Go be a better rep. I have to promote me niece."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup. worst mgd mkts team ever assembled. top to bottom. all 4 of them.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right? Managed Markets should get on formulary with everyone so we don't really have to work so hard. How foolish are they for thinking we should have to overcome managed care obstacles? It is so much easier to sell when you don't have to sell. I totally prefer to just tell doctors about the drug and then go to the next doctor. I had NO IDEA I would have to overcome managed care challenges at Zogenix! Where did that come from? It is so unfair!
    There are crybabies like you at every company, so don't feel too bad - people like you are very common. You should probably go work at a place where there are more people like you. Just be happy. Go away.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether they liked it or not, the competition was Vicodin, it costs $10 per script, and there are about 180 million Vicodin scripts written each year. Have mercy on your managed markets team. They were sitting on the beach sipping pina coladas, expecting high tide but got a tsunami. But managed markets should have seen this coming.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it....Pain patients are used to taking a pill every 4 hours ( and cheap) and that's why they don't like extended release. Are they addicts? Who knows.... It's like a smoker who tries to give up cigarettes for a patch, Chantix, etc... The managed care reps have done all they could with the support they had. Which was minimal, at best. I agree something should have been done earlier to make this product more viable in the mkt before once daily hydro came into the mkt. It is what it is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pain patients like BID dosing. Take it in the morning. Take it at night. You don't have to worry about taking it at work. Most pain patients aren't addicts. Would they like a once daily pill? Some. But some wouldn't like the tail end of the dosing curve when pain came back. BID is just as good.

The problem is access. Managed care just doesn't want to reimburse for a brand when cheap generics are available.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

work? Bah hahaha. If you are younger than 50 - That's a 1 percenter. The other 99 are circling the drain. I see them in my offices daily. Older patients maybe. I'd say the majority of patients are full of shit. They like BID dosing or shorter because of the PK profile.