Re: ATTENTION PFIZER/HOSPIRA READ IMMEDIATELY

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CONFIDENTIAL

To Pfizer Global Human Resources / **************

RE: Acquisition of Hospira Worldwide

Pfizer is pleased to announce the acquisition of Hospira Worldwide.The estimated closing on this deal is anticipated on or around August 7th. 2015 Once The acquisition is completed each company will continue to operate under its own name at that time, However targeted jobs that will be affected by the restructuring process, will be notified at some point in November and severance packages will be allocated for all Hospira employees impacted.

They will be working closely with Human Resources and we ask that any questions or concerns they may have, be directed to Hospira Human Resources department T8a code

Our company has now set its path in this positive direction and we appreciate the continued cooperation from all of our staff as we work through this transition period.

Sincerely,

|||*||||*|||

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great information - thanks for posting it. Essentially we have 9 months left as Hospira !!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your welcome, more to follow as it becomes available

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing all managers no time frame. Pushing thief people to sell sell sell produce to save thier sorry asses but won't share any info with us. So sorry ass lame fucks gonna loose their job and now acting like Pfizer will elevate them to God.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you current employees start a class action suit again, based on acquisition valuation of HSP Some attorney would take it, and you have nothing to lose I must watch my own ass on here I'm FKn with heavy hitters and don't want to "disappear" one day, no joke

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BaWwww Haaawwww what a dummy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This class action suit has already been started by shareholders. They are looking for who ever wants to be part of the suit. the contact info is 858 779 1554 or mail@shareholderfoundation.com

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he said employees,not shareholders!although you pro hsp employees can cast 16,000 nah's,
    it won't make a dent. pfe is unstoppable,their offer is above market value and very generous.
    you want another 9 day bench trial and have seventh circuit back it up again?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for posting this information. The other person is correct that class-action lawsuits are not going to really help the Chicago area Hospira employees who are going to be impacted by the downsizing due to redundancies. The best thing that we can do is to take this information and start looking for new jobs and be ready on or before the severance packages hit later this year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster said a lawsuit "based on acquisition value" re-read it bone head.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you Hr guy hammered you good please look for a job or a hobby

you know who

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best case projection is the Hospira/Pfizer deal DOES close as projected and that shareholders would earn the spread A merger agreement is a CONTRACT ! If Pfizer tries to bail without a MAC occurring, Hospira could sue them and demand specific performance Hospira could have a judge/court force Pfizer to do the deal Before merger announcement,Hospira was trading at $65 per share If the deal breaks, the stock will probably end up there If it breaks because of troubling news out of Hospira like accounting problems,then the pre-deal downside is probably a best-case scenario BUT if it breaks due to regulatory problems, it's less
    If the deal closes, the spread goes to zero and you make about $2.50 However, if the deal breaks, you end up having to cover around $25, So the risk-to-reward ratio is $25 down to $2.50 up It’s a risk-to-reward ratio of 10:1. As a general rule of thumb a 20:1 risk-to-rewards are reserved for SAFE transactions, so this indicates the market is factoring in some DEAL RISK
    The odds of Pfizer NOT closing this deal are very low probably a 2% chance I've seen stranger things happen but I wouldn't hold my breathe for this scenario I'm Soooo tired of battling
    the mental midgets on here and NOW, the BAGEL eating legal SHARKS lurking on here

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is August 7 still the best guess for close ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the date - the original post made at the end of Feb was accurate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the support functions (e.g. BD, Legal)? How fast are we going to be impacted? Will the 1-year period of safety also apply to us?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw Legal and BD You bums will be among the first along with the "Sales" Reps who sell nothing and the HR department

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believe that 1 year BS Wait and see !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have newer Emails similar the one I posted above that would wake you all up real quick.
    I can't post them sorry Take my word it's over !

HR

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW To answer the question posed about the party on my thread and the Chevy
    I drive a supercharged Moped

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highlights of Current Emails I'll give you a taste

Everybody
    A workforce census that contains the departments, positions and titles, and vacancies for each job role. This first step in the Global Human Resources due diligence provides a glimpse into the overall Hospira staffing model. It also sheds light on whether staffing levels are adequate for productivity demands and if critical positions are vacant

Temps and Manufacturing
    Collective bargaining agreements, employment contracts and agreements with independent contractors are part of the due diligence process. The status of any employment agreements may influence the process as well as the acquisition. Renewable contracts and those expiring soon will need to be examined before settling the acquisition, because continuing existing contracts also could impact business negotiations.

I'm Bored !