PIP Plans are lawsuits waiting to happen

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newman!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go have another cry you whiny punk. PIPs are designed for useless punks like you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good lord you are one gullible fuck. LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Video everything you do when interacting with management and HR. As a matter of fact have a go pro camera with you at all times.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Yeah you do that dipshit. Fucking loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you'll take $50 bucks and free starbucks coupons, they'll settle. If you want money, it becomes a business decision. It will probably cost AZ about $300 to hire louie the lawyer to kick the shit out of your puny lawyer's ass. If you put up a stronger fight, you might get $1,000.00.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said they left the company after suing? They are still working at company and guess what they are protected from ever being fired. Goggle pharm rep sues company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stayed up all night to post that? LOL You are one whiny stupid fuck. I'll bet your parents were brother and sister and you are a product of fetal alcohol syndrome.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck is wrong with you?! Putting down others the only way you can elevate your ego? What a fucking loser!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mother dropped him on the head in an alcoholic stupor as a baby and been angry ever since.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of fuckheads! You have 0 chance of winning anything against AZ. Just quit you fucktard!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong. I beat it by turning it inside out. They wanted documentation for everything. I prepared it all in advance, and overloaded the manager fax machine with call reports, pages and pages and pages. Every day. I did my own version of the cloward piven strategy. oi overloaded them with info. I beat it. They never messed with me again.

wrong. I know. Been there. I turned the pipe on manager

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I am entitled to a job!