IT's OVER! NOW BACK TO MY 20 HOUR WEEK!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2014 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I run a Journal club, so WTF are you yapping about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Succesful reps who build relationships with their doctors. Obviously a loser like you doesn't. You just sit here on CP complaining how you can't see docs.

Leave you loser, just leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't run shit! You lying sack-of-shit! AZ hasn't allowed reps to sponsor journal clubs for years! Besides, who in the hell wants to spend 2 hours at some restaurant listening to some Red Dot go over a case or clinical paper! Nobody that's who! Journal club my ass!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an absolute loser you are. You are so filled with hate no wonder you suck at this job?

By red dot, I believe that was an attempt at ethnic humor. Major fail.

I actually enjoy the journal club and have been attending for some time.

You are a real loser and will never succeed at this or any other job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God what a tough day/week! I bet I actually put in 30 hours this week!!! 30 HOURS! How ridiculous is that???!!! I am exhausted! I was only able to squeeze out 9 holes on Wednesday, with a ridiculous tee time of 2:30!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I am proud to say that I faked only 50% of my calls this week! THAT'S WHAT I CALL PROGRESS!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all MAGGOTS!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the spirit! At least you are trying! You should be commended! 20 hours is all that's need each week to do this job!! There's nothing wrong with padding calls, because we HAVE to do it in order to look good. It's should actually be considered PART of the job to fake calls! We look good, the DM looks good, and on up the line. In fact, it is morally acceptable when it helps everyone!! So, fake calls all you want because it helps everyone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am finding it harder and harder to work even 20 hours a week. I mean it's really getting tough to hit the streets. Each day that goes by, i am lying more and more about calls. i am afraid it's going to catch up with me. I run into AZ reps practically every day. It's really out of control out here. It's got to be only a matter of time before AZ follows everyone else and has a huge layoff. The only question is when.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is getting tougher and tougher to walk through an office door knowing that at some point during the day, I will meet another AZ rep inside. Access has gone to hell, which in turn makes liars out of all of us. I don't like lying, but I have to. It's now second nature to us to lie.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried going to the gym early too, but it didn't work out. 2 PM is much better! Less crowded!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I am trying to work at least 3 hours a day, but man is it hard, and getting harder.
    It's like my car has a mind of it's own and leaves the field after about 3 hours.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I really, really tried to work a full day, but I just couldn't do it! A friend of mine called to ask me to join a golf outing, and i swear to God I tried to say no, but the word would not come out! I said, "Hell Yes!", went home and got my clubs, and was on the first tee at 12:45! I took my iPad with me which cause quite a laughing session, in order to fake calls! I had a great time with friends, and enjoyed perfect weather!

I give up. I am just incapable of working a full day. I admit it. I need help. I want to start a support group called "AZS", short for "AstraZeneca Slackers". Maybe if we can get support from other AZ Slackers, we can all help each other. Hmmmm? Where would a good place be to hold our meetings???? How about the golf course on Mondays and Fridays?? Sounds good to me!! LET'S DO IT!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you made an effort to for a full day. I gave up doing that years ago. I couldn't do that if they paid me!! Wait a minute, come to think of it they DO pay me to work a full day! Oh well!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is wrong with me??? I try and try to work at least one full day each week, but I honestly can't do it like others on here have said. What little work ethic I had, is long gone. I just can't help it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know exactly what you mean! I knocked off at lunch and met my spouse for a movie! I am physically and mentally incapable of working a full, 8 hour day.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is too funny! I seldom get on CP, but this thread describes 99% of us at AZ. A 40 hour field day work week is the biggest lie in all of business, and AZ management knows it, and turns the other way. This is the greatest gig in history! Think about it. We might work 20 hours a week at the very most, which on a dollar per hour basis, is MORE than most PC physicians make!

AZ is a sweet place to "work", if you want to call it that! So quit complaining and enjoy your "job"!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True Old School DM story. When I first started , old school DM rode along with me (retired 9 months later)..nervous rookie with my DM..made a full day of it-could actually see docs way back then...Pulled into doc's parking lot at 4:30pm for last call..DM looks at me and asks what the heck are we doing here? "Gee, doc only sees reps after 4:30pm" replied I.

"Don't bother going in.. you think that guy is going to remember anything you said come tomorrow?, heck, no. I don't ever want to see you make a call past 3:30." I started the car and drove the DM back to drop him off..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this thread! I got up with good intentions this morning. But the more I thought about it, I realized that I had not been to the gym in a few days, so I thought I would get in an early workout. Should be back by 8AM, take a shower, eat, leave and be in the field around 9. First call between 9 and 9:45. Then run by the cleaners, and Home Depot. Get to a 11:30 to 1:00 PM lunch. Meet my wife at Sears for a tire rotation/oil change on our personal car. She likes me to be there in case "they find something wrong". By then it's 3PM and time to get the kids from school. We alternate days. Of course I have to put in a few calls along the way.

Yes, a brutal schedule, but what the hell, we all sacrifice for our jobs! Now where did I put my gym bag??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be really interesting to get an accurate reading of just how many calls are lies at AZ. I will have to admit, mine run about 80% for about 5 years or so. You have to lie to survive. Access is my area is a nightmare. The AZ reps that I know and trust, all tell me that more than half their calls are faked. I think the company has reconciled themselves to this fact, and have accepted it's the new This is one more amazing company!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be an interesting statistic! Call faking has become the "new normal". It's now an accepted practice. Management has known that a tremendous percentage of calls are lies, but as others have said, they turn their heads so they don't have to deal with it, so it's become the "new normal". It's nice to work for such an understanding company!