Questions about resigning

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out of here as soon as my offer comes in...Will I get paid for the two weeks notice? what about Q1 bonus to be paid in June? What about any accrued bonus through Q2?

The writing is on the wall...I need a job not a severance package.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 weeks should be paid but I believe you must still be employed at the time of the payout. I could be wrong. Should be posted in HR portal somewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have to be employed the last day of the BONUS period.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just pretend to work at AZ and fake calls what are they gonna do...fire you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that. Hell dude your DSM is doing the same thing you are doing. We are all looking for another job so why resign when this dumbass company will continue to send you paychecks. Some people in the past quit working for almost 12 months before anyone caught on. Fuck em and take the money.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know the situation, but that actually is rarely done unless you have a DM who had to ask HR or another DM ( don't do that stupid, because unless you were not only stupid but incredibly lucky, as a DM I just might teach someone how to do that on their, computer. To be honest. when I get a new group I do that as a way to analyze your data beyond the reports we get. Some actually laugh when I point out weird stuff to me, (not lost to them) that for some reason I was with them until 6 am that day and went home the night before in the next state. You know what? I look for dates I know I was there so it is obvious nobody is cheating on that day, sometimes the dates and times and places just for some reason do that. I do it too. So it all I got is a few drs out of time stamp or city I don't care or even look. I tell my reps first day with me. Enter your data as you should.

However let me assure and I am not even being a little subtle, if you are so oblivious to my thoughts and comments in person and on the subtle hints about your conclusions for why this or that is the way it is. Trust me when I tell you, when we have the sit down where I show you where you made a critical call, based on your local situation that we discussed and I gave you my toughts (not orders) and you were not considering things I saw and brought up, yet two or three times it went wrong. I have a hard time believing that both our computers are gonna synch that one correct because I will make sure I do and remind you as well. It will never be checked or verified by anyone. I am a manager and the company must trust that if I said I had an important conversation with you after several instances issues on that date, with a follow up to you so you understand clearly that you might not be in the game with me on this one. Nobody is gettng fired because of date, time or place.

It is a real serious call to you that you might not be able to think things through in your territory even when I say hey I don't think we should go to the circus I like the theater on Saturday. Well I think both of us are gonna have to admit that as a manager my skills are still not where they should be, and I am not at your max skill level or mine. So we both work on it, but I have others I cannot bail on. I honestly kind of feel that way at times. I mean you guys think we just say it and you do it, but if you think that works you know I am cheating my expenses, vacationing with polar bears, and just love you because you showed me the pictures and leave early for lunch. It stinks to fail even for us, so if you don't agree, as for me, I hate it when I hear it as "I will until you leave". I also have to admit there are almost no times where I say do it, other that the policy stuff.

I am not there everyday, I do not know the little stuff (ie the big stuff you aren't telling but are factored in) so I usually just give my reasoning for whatever and why and want you to let me know if or why I am off. It is your call until you demonstrate on enough occasions that I cannot run your territory and the district as well, so.) I love how that sounds really nice. It is not it is very harsh. What I actually just said in mgr language was "If you are so smart do it yourself then fire you. My DM always talked stuff through with my points and his, and it rarely was all me or him. That is actually why I needed him and he I. I had no idea about stuff outside of my border, he knew about stuff coming on. So it always ended up being a little of both, I actually loved having lunch the next time and both of us trying to figure out if or where things occured period, not who where. As a DM, when I said it's your call that phrase came at the end of both of us working it through. Reps read that as do what the plan said. My next one was always, but if after all that you still think national plan is dead on point for point. I am going to promote you there and beg you to teach me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^^
    WTF are you talking about? No one gives a shit!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're drunk

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit. That Nigerian national who has been emailing me for years about giving me a million dollars for helping him move his money out of the country is actually a manager at AZ!!?? Where can I send you my banking information?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew, and they say Tolstoy's War and Peace is lengthy. Couldn't read through it all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J.D have you been drinking again?