Managed Markets still a waste

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2014 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just can't believe this. They are so out of touch and have absolutely no clue. They are worried now and for the last 6 months about their jobs so everything has grind to a halt. When the field actually needs something, I am sick of hearing "they are on vacation and wont be back for a few weeks". Get someone else to make a decision. Here is a suggestion..... BYE BYE Manged Care, we don't need your incompetence any longer.... And the field is NOT stupid, there really are some very talented sales force people and we are really sick of being treated like a bunch of new grads who were cheerleaders or just a pretty face. We do have value.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to hide behind that facade that only they have the knowledge and relationships to handle anything related to managed care. They don't want you to know the truth that their customers will drop our contracts for a few pennies difference and that most of their job consists of trying to give away more money and product than the competition. They also don't want you to know that they rarely leave the house and working 20 hours would be a very busy week. We could get by with a less than a dozen of these people and never miss anything.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we will have some of our best buffet and break food left when we finally get out of our meeting sessions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should check out those that are taking business trips for the purpose of long weekends with family and friends or extended vacations and the entire trip is expensed as business. Parking at the airport, hotel room and meals shared with spouse and kids, airport parking, rental cars, ...... Check out the number served on her personal meals Amex receipt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like someone doesn't like managed markets and one in particular. Why pick on one when the majority are guilty of this or much worse?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are lots of changes happening in MM. Lots.

Many of the old guard are out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they getting rid of the chubby one?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should get rid of all but 5 or 6 of them which would be more than enough to accomplish what we need them to do. Our Regionals could handle the rest.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is about fucking time to dump these worthless entitled twits. It was full of demoted losers who were stuck there until they could push them out in early retirement. Some of them accepted that they had been voted off the island and did the honorable thing and moved on but there are way too many of the old shits still hanging around like yesterdays garbage.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been a dumping ground for years as a place to hide mistakes. It is a place for people who messed up their careers but not bad enough to risk firing them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be more than 2 and 1/2 times as many people in these roles as last year even though all the existing ones will tell you they cannot get into their accounts more that 1-2 times per year and even then most do not do any contracting - it is handled upstream by a PBM. Plus all the things they want to discuss are not allowed by virture of our PI plus ADs do not talk product.

OK then lesson summary. They do not talk product. They do not talk contracts. They do not work with reps and DSMs to identify opportunities. They look to join project teams that have anything that will allow them to list a workstream on their year end fantasy report

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has become more than a joke to those of us in the sales force and has to be a huge drain on profits. It has become a dumping ground for AZ personnel mistakes. They can't leave them in a leadership position but are afraid to fire them so let's just make them an Account Director and we won't have to think about them again. But we have to put up with them attending our meetings so they can appear to have a real job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. What could they possibly do all day? They don't have any direct reports.
    They can't get in to see their accounts more than a few times each year. Contracting handles the contracting for them. WTF would we need so many of them?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They run personal errands, rack up travel points scheduling worthless trips that have more to do with personal than business relationships, and spend hours watching T.V. and Facebook.
    They will throw in a teleconference about one per week to make it look like they are busy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one really really really sick puppy who is the biggest joke in managed care and a perfect example of why nobody respects the rest of our group. How does it feel to get back some of what you dished out to us for years?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That s a good post and hitting a little too close to home for some of us long timers. This is really the life let me tell you. I remember back when we had all the expense account frivolities of no itemized receipts and Opus one and other AMI tricks of the trade -

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When someone spends a lifetime backstabbing, triangulating and smearing people's reputations, then sooner or later they will get it dished right back at them. Karma is a bitch, Bitch.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is about time someone paid her back with a good dose of her own medicine. Now watch how fast she edits this stream until it makes no sense. It is hard to run from your past.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you just love a good cat fight. I believe I know who this is and I just love knowing that she is being beaten at her own game. Keep it up.