diabetes vegas meeting

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ meetings are becoming the worst of any pharma company I have every been with. They are so cheap that they don't leave at least one night to go out on your own or with your district for one decent meal while away from your family. This company is a absolute joke. Study halls??? This is AZ's version of we don't want to pay for you to have a good dinner!@! AZ--Do you realize that after 5PM, you have lost everyone and nothing productive happens. If your going to waist our time with these meetings, at least give us a chance to have some fun and reconnect with our coworkers. Get a clue!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying you don't enjoy the stand at the small tables large group hors d'oeuvre pigs in a blanket cocktail weenie style dining along with awards and presentations? The menu variety is terrific!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waist our time??? I think you needed study halls before you took this job. Good Lord we hire some really stupid people at AZ. Did you actually graduate with a four year degree?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be that all meeting content is over by 5p. IE 8a-5p meetings. Not trying to get all scientific, but it's a fact that attention span is limited for even the most intelligent people. But AZ doesn't see it this way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7:30 a.m. to 6 pm or longer was ridiculous. You should only repeat the same message a couple times. Then to spend the last morning going over it all again. Do this, do that, blah blah blah. Became very ineffective in a hurry. Another meeting to spend money and justify management and office jobs. Wool hoo

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above however, the meeting was better over all compared to the Farxiga meeting. I hope they continue to improve them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was the pre-test the same as the post test?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting planning is outsourced to a group that has no business in our business. They are for the most part clueless, distant and rude. The planners dive into politics with little understanding of business. Its a shame AZ blows money on outsourcing what so evidently has a direct effect on employee moral and the direction of business.....Right up there with IT.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mind can only absorb what the butt can tolerate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a great time. We worked long hours but it was overall a great meeting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ready to shave roomie

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the bladder cancer issue come up at such hall. ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found it especially thrilling to certify on the new bydureon pen!

Sincerely,
    DS2

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No troll but I did get a blow job on Wednesday night!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This mope-a-dope, kool-aid drinking blowhard probably loved it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you think that someone who substitutes waist for waste should not be walking around with a 4 year college degree? Would you hire this person to represent your company?
    Seriously, the people coming out of our colleges today could not have graduated from H.S. 30 years ago. Unless they have pictures to push on their phones, they cannot function in basic math or english exercises. This company is fucked up beyond repair.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL IN
    DS4 leave Wednesday
    DS2 Sept 1 no more BYD.
    Your are dividing the sales force and causing internal competition.
    Give us the Franchise and quit over thinking it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUBAR. But its not just us, other pharma co.s have the same issue, thanks to the Share of Voice model started by 16 years ago by the 900 pound gorillas named Pfizer and Merck. Thanks in part to the over-saturation of reps in each doctors office, access is dropping and we're no longer given enough time in their to sell. We just recite some BS corny marketing blurb for about 40 seconds or so.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant "not enough time in their offices to sell".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always good to see old friends at the meeting. But honestly anyone with an IQ over 50 had to be bored to death during the sessions. It's amazing management can't come up with a unique way to present the information in a different format to make it a bit interesting. Oh well I enjoyed Vegas and was paid for my time there. I'm not complaining.