New level of cheapness for AZ

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 8:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how many fathers and husbands feel about AZ not providing transportation to their daughters and wives to the meeting in DC? I wonder how they feel about AZ telling them to walk the 6 blocks back to their hotel at night? But I'm sure DC is a safe enough city, right? Otherwise why would AZ do something so cheap and irresponsible as to invite lawsuits when something terrible happens.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May be try a cab?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about not taking your wife and daughter to a company event?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that only women are at risk on the streets of DC? That is a pretty sexist comment. This is the kind of statements that get men in trouble in this sick company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 Blocks! That's nothing! So a couple of them get raped or mugged! No big deal. Shit happens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron - the poster meant that each woman is someone's wife or daughter - take your communications degree and go write elsewhere dipshit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is not obligated to pay for non-employee's personal expenses. Responsible fathers and husbands would pay the price for their loved one's safety. They would not make excuses and look to someone else to do what they should do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you command of the english language amazes me - you brain dead toss pot

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of the King's English, "you command" should read "your," and English should begin with a capital letter.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the Queen's English not King's! It is in reference to the reigning monarch of Great Britain not Martin Luther.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beg to differ. It could be either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King%27s_English

"...The book nevertheless remains a benchmark for usage, and is still in print."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad, I'm bobo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High pitch Eric would have known that bobo.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COME ON BRO! It's six blocks! Have ya never been to the big city before! Some of us are lucky to park that close to our offices.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is not obligated to pay for non-employee's travel expenses. However, AZ should be required to provide transportation to and from the meeting. I enjoyed the 6 block walks and having to explain to the DC homeless people that I didn't have any cash on me. Thanks AZ.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those weren't homeless people they were AZ employees layer off in the last downsizing. Oh, I mean, restructuring, or I mean right sizing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up you itty bitty children..