DOJ Investigation - Farxiga

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted today from a representative of the DOJ who was questioning the promotion of Farxiga - specifically the use of our co-pay cards by Medicaid/Medicare patients who have redeemed them as "cash-pay" patients. Has anyone else been contacted? Not a great way to spend an afternoon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did they call from? I had a call from a number I didn't recognize today. I've also had several providers trying to push the card through for Medicare patients even though I specifically and unequivocally said they can't use them that way. I can't control someone else's actions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull Crap to the OP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rt on , just JJ reps stirring up shit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever a patient chooses to do after leaving the doctor's office is their own business!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous troll!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call but it was the DOJ inquiring about J&J reps offering up medicare fraud for patinets via discount cards. HMmmmm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are "patinets"?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The J&J cards are good only for commercial patients and not cash patients, or federal patients. The AZ cards are good for commercial and cash patients, allowing Medicare and Medicaid patients to redeem them as cash patients which is Medicare fraud. Enjoy prison.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. It is clearly spelled out on the cards that they may not be used by those who are covered by Medicare. If patients try to do that, it's on them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sound like someone is getting their ass handed to them!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F-0ff

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager winked and said to tell docs to figure it out with certain patients.

I'm ready to sing!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I can be a whistleblower and cash in on part of the settlement, I'll tell the government everything my manager has told us to do. I can't stand the bastard anyway.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been telling my accounts to have Medicaid/Medicare patients go to a different pharmacy and say they have no insurance. The patient benefits by getting free drug, the doctor benefits by no call-backs from the pharmacy, and I benefit by extra scripts. Screw the government if they have a problem with this.