Wisconsin hospital opening

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me insight on the hospital position in Wisconsin? Base pay,car allowance, manager etc. I am not happy with the current company I am with but don't want to leave unless it's a good opportunity. Thanks for any feedback.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which division?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay where you're at. Abbott doesn't need another dummy, besides
    you are a canned a-bot trying to stir the pot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please excuse the angry replies. Good company overall. The base is average at 70-80 and bonus is 20K at plan. Company car, good health and life insurance. A lot of freedom as long as you get out and work your territory. Customers love our products and actually want to see you. You will find most of your colleagues are very talented and helpful. Like any job your manager makes all the difference. Good Luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for feedback. I will stay at my present company.
    What you claim is opposite of what I know about Abbott
    You may be a local troll manager or another company butt kisser.
    Thanks again for your help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to pass on the position. It's sounds like your company is full of insecure haters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could have sworn they already had a hospital, just goes to show ya!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a read of the loser that anonymously asks for free career advise from CP, and then insults those that take the time to reply! Even if it might be a sarcastic reply, what the hell do you expect? most of us have enough qualified people in our life to seek advise from, and to refer to quality positions should they open up- on the other hand, judgmental slackers like yourself looking for freebies, deserve jack.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but 70K-80K for a hospital position is a joke. No way I would take that kind of pay cut. Our regular reps make more than that. 20K bonus at goal is a joke as well. You people are not paid well. You need to look around, there are better paying jobs out there, with less headaches.