Brusseau

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha....the rep that lied about his boss just got one of his largest accounts taken from him and he's crying like a little bitch!!! And now he has the nerve to start talking shit about the regional director.......when will that clown realize that its his own god damn big mouth that hurts his family........and I heard the new manager is working for a competitive company....uh oh!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?? Who?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stryker is notarious for knowing but when the time is right claiming and using that against people to fire them! dont accidentally take a pencil Theyll claim they have you on video and give you the boot for stealing

you are gone

worked there and was well liked did a good job but

manager laughed ont he way out and already had told the other presonthey had the job!

Manager wanted to hire someone they knew and I was watched like a hawk they told what I had done wrong and given the boot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure I understood that last one...but got the gist. Anyone care to expound on the earlier post? Which rep?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brusseau is a rep in one of the Carolinas now for Conmed. What a complete idiot! And I heard he had to beg for the job.........."its leadership not likership" he would say..........let's see how his surgeons like that tag line. Brusseau is the quintessential insecure soul corporate America loves. Full of $5 words and a plethora of useless knowledge..........I hope the Stryker rep out there puts a boot so far up Brusseau's ass that it tickles his tonsils..........maybe that pathetic soul should take his own advice and go "muscle build".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true?!?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Fired RM for SoCal was CD but didn't everybody see that coming anyway? Who's the hated rep MP? Thought the reps for surgical in that region were getting the job done.

As far as Brusseau.... May he live long and prosper. He did a lot for Stryker, not as terrible as people are making it out to be. A lot of shuffling around after he left.

Stryker is a bully. Leave your heart at home and pound some protein. Look your best, always be on your A game and you have a shot. The rest will fall into place. And network your ass off.

Bump

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm..........the RM was three for three getting everyone on stage. "thought the reps were getting the job done " if so then why would the manager get fired. Oh well, as for Surgical, their days are number then the cry baby that posted the previous post (which was MP) can sit there and stew in his own shit when he gets fired...........especially now that the new president of Instruments came from Endo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

........as for Brusseau........he was so great that he landed a rep job with Conmed........but he was VP of Sales if I recall right? Pull your head out of Bruuseau's lap. Just because he took care of idiots like you doesn't mean he was admired or effective for that matter. He loved linear thinkers because you're maleable and easily manipulated..........in redneck terms your "mind fuckable".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genius... 'Linear thinkers', 'malleable and easily manipulated'.

Welcome to Stryker

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read all of this crap this morning and then melted two protein bars together in the microwave so I could be extra effective today!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why but this statement is inspirational. While this guy is microwaving his protein bars, he has Kesha playing on his iPad ' Wake up in the morning feeling like PDiddy.....

Good for you bro. Or adderral popping marketing girl. Stryker is fun. You feel confident just working for the brand recognition this company offers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting about brusseau and conmed. Sounds like surgical is in an even deeper shithole now...LOTS of change up top and more problems than they know what to do with. Maybe they'll leave Good Friday to us to be left alone. The Friday afternoon kick in the balls conf calls have become very demoralizing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB coming back with a vengence. Watch out surgical the new conmed drill is pretty darn good!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bump.....updates??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard of a big defection in the Midwest!