The Doctor! David Reiman

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2014 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever dealt with this guy on here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker was the devil when I worked with Dave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company tries to hire the best competitive reps. Where is the confusion here? This guy made lots of money just like some other Lazy Spoiled reps who have been milking the business from 3 or 4 surgeons for years. There is more loyalty between a surgeon and rep than there is between the rep and their VP of Sales. Companies hire reps to pull their business and also openly violate the "confidentiality agreement" by using them for training right from the start. Ridgeway will use these facts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David is that guy that does what he wants good or bad because God is there to make it all better on Sunday. History will repeat itself and what happened to Synthes will happen to Stryker. Loyalty will always go to the highest bidder.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor? You mean Poser/Wannabe!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep always the guys who say they have a co-pilot are the most guilty

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this guy really an MD?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, But he walks talks and acts like one. He lives his life through the Docs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is amazing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard The Doctor just got kicked out of a couple hospitals for possible theft and overstocking inventory. Now I understand how he wins an award for most orders taken. Doctor Dave isn't so amazing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy knows Dave!! The word Amazing is used by Dave a lot to express a dislike.

HI Dave!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it isn't so!! THE Dave overstocking inventory and product possibly falling into his pockets? This would not be surprising if true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is standard practice at CMF, consign a half empty set.. Then fill it up. Overstock their inventory carts and pad every case with stuff that didn't get used. Then there is always the replacing screwdriver blade move. They only really last a few months...eventually it catches up to everyone

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy is no more than a thief and Stryker knows it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will Stryker do about it? What kind of deal did Dave cut for himself when he jumped ship from Synthes to Stryker? Did he sign a non Compete? I bet not since he was bringing a lot to the table.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a little off topic but reflects on the kind of guy Dave is.

Dave got rid of a dog he had for 3 yrs and replaced it with a Golden retriever because the Golden looked better in his family pictures. 100% true Story!!

Perception is not reality when it comes to Dave.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what breed of dog? if it was pit bull I would have done the same, pit bull are not nice. good job dave!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this thread hits 9000 views I will share Dave's greatest display of commitment to his Doctor friends.

As far as the dog that he traded in, It was a little chinese ankle biter that his wife flew out to Oregon to get. It was a pretty ugly dog and did not fit Dave's image.