Mako implants pulled from my hospital

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone explain why my Stryker reps came into our hospital last Thursday and pulled the Mako implants? They tell me today, the day of surgery, that I wouldn't have implants for my cases! All they told me was there was a back order on "those" sizes. The implants I needed were there last week and no cases were done in our hospital since then. What's going on? If its going to be a long term issue, I need to know so I can make alternative plans for upcoming cases.
    Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me the smart thing to do is contact the company &/or the manager for your area to get answers unless, of course, your a competitive troll stirring up shit. Short answer: take it somewhere else, idiot!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well doctor, if your on this site at 230 complaining about no implants for your cases Im glad you do not have implants for your cases

biomet or zimmer or depuy coverage rep!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a member of the Operations Dept for Ortho, I can assure you that no Mako implants have or will be pulled from any hospitals in the US. If what you are stating is true, feel free to contact our office tomorrow. We welcome and look forward to speaking with you.