What's worst department in Novartis?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EMDF

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GCO

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GCTM

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Jorie Gatlin is going to destroy that group. She doesn't know what she is doing. She needs to be terminated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR - East Hanover. No integrity. Cover for each other .....scary

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the worst department of Novartis........

I would have to say Novartis North America. But that is only because I have not experienced any of the international pieces of the company.

But from what I have seen, Novartis is a floating turd.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that Jorie Gatlin has ruined DRA in East Hanover. Its funny to watch her work, though. She puts on this huge façade when she is with upper management, trying to expel her stupid positions and opinion on issues that would effect the group. Without a doubt, somebody, probably from the DRA worker bees that know what they are doing, have to constantly interrupt what she is saying and make it right. I simply cannot believe that Novartis hired her into this position. She knows nothing.

Also heard she layed off one the better DRA reviewers.....the one with the most experience and longevity with the company. Another one left on her own because she can see the shit is rolling down hill very quickly. And I know there are several other DRA reviewers who are interviewing outside to get out from under her ignorant and fairly dangerous regime.

Yep...hate her

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree. Jorie Gatlin is a fucking idiot. I can't believe Novartis can't see it. She needs to be let go before everyone that reports into her get the chance to leave. A complete idiot who knows absolutely nothing about Advertising and Promotion, or anything at all within Regulatory Affairs. Get rid of her worthless lame ass. Hate her.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is NOT the worst dept?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is by far the worst.

BPO - You do not want to contact them. Can't be trusted. If you report code of conduct violations you will be the one they will look to eliminate. No integrity

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis [North] [America] HR Management

Side Effects:

anxiety
    lack of coordination
    confusion
    abnormal dreams
    mental depression
    double vision
    vision changes
    blurred vision
    decreased vision
    vision loss, temporary

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was funny and a tad cruel. I know very good people in HR that want to do what's right but are afraid of rocking the boat too much too fast. It's completely understandable, and you are just as afraid.

Just e-mail JJ your ideas how to care/cure patients, maintain a healthy profit margin, and also exemplify the core values/behaviors.

He's a good man who listens.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OTC.

Oh, Sorry, that's right. It's a division and it is being discarded because it is SOOOOOOOOO bad.