Richard town hall today

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who wants to give it a go at what will be said?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a lot of Richard. Known him for a long time and worked for him. I'll say this about him....he is all about the people. He's the type of individual who would have a hard time lying to people or steering them in the wrong direction. he's top notch when it comes to a guy who has his heart in the right place. Probably the best manager I ever had. He's logical, compassionate and he cares what the reps think. I know he did as a manager. Who knows what is going to happen, but he is a good man with a conscience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know. So no BS today!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my personal opinion Richard is a no bs guy. He was the manager that if someone had a 2 in numbers he would fight for a 3 in values and behaviors if he knew they deserved it and he usually won. I've had so many "scared" managers who just did whatever they were told. Richard wasn't afraid to fight for his people and what he knew was warranted. That was his character. I would find it hard to believe if that has changed. Knowing what I know about him and working for him when he was a DM, he would stand up for what is right and makes sense. He truly cared about his people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He SUCKS and is full of crap

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody that goes by "r" is a douche in my book.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He goes by "r"? Is he a rapper on the side?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rakim is no douche sir.... Just ask Eric B.