Salary for Derm

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No im not the OP but yes I'm making low-mid 90's salary alone with another company. I got contacted for an interview. 6 yrs in pharma. I just thought derm division would pay alot more.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are being recruited for or are interviewing for the new psoriasis drug in the brand-new Novartis Derm division that is just now being created the salary range is between 100,000 all the way up to $125,000 base DOE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sandoz is Novartis' generic Division. Sandoz bought the (mostly generic) Derm company called Fougera a year or so ago. Sandoz is now hiring for a new product for onychomycosis.

I would definitely not call this true Derm. This is why the pay is lousy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told there are a total of 4 products to sell for this position, not 1 product but 4! For anything less than $120k base, they can kiss it! Regardless if this is a generic division or not. They should quit being cheap and pay reps real money to launch this new product and sell the other products! Under $100k to bust your ass and do all the work in the beginning, which they will most likely give the other territories to some other rep in a year or so, once you've gained some business there, ANDDD sell 3 other products?! U gotta be kidding me!! These products are definitely specialty brands, so why not offer specialty pay?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds about right. But the question is how much are they paying in bonus? Are the other 3 products already selling? Either way, salary seems very low.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen you will have given me 12 blo jobs before you see 4 derm products.

Shut up doll baby and don't forget why you were hired

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the hell up, keep dreaming and go tell that to your cow of a wife! LOL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been called for the interviews next week?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what the company car is?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geo Prism

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had phone interview last week.. Base starting in the mid to high 80's but didn't say range. He didn't say anything about bonus though. Anyone else get any info on bonus or commission? I was only told of one product.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hugeee territory for one rep. Low base salary. Bonus is shaky..they won't tell you any numbers. I wouldn't consider jumping ship unless I was unemployed. Supposed to be a quick hire, not sure what that means. Basically you'll run around with your head cut off launching this drug, then a year or so later maybe sooner, they'll hire another 1-2 reps and give your business away. Thanks but no thanks!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got an offer! Anyone else? Can anyone confirm how many of us there will be supporting IL-17. I heard ~75 but that seems rather low to have a successful launch

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when face to face interviews will take place for the nurse educators? I had a first round phone interview last week and haven't heard anything and the person I interviewed with isn't returning my phone calls.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview in NO this coming week. Was told there are 2 products to sell. IL-17 and an oral for BCC. Interested in seeing what this panel interview has in store.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get the feeling that people have had different interview experiences and have been told a wide range of information. Someone was told they will be selling 1 product, others 2 and someone mentioned up to 4. What kind of morons work for Novartis HR? Get your information straight!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure the morons are those on cafepharma utilizing this site for trusted information.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll let you know after my interview this week. I'm thinking, 'Who launches a new MOA biologic and has the 'launch reps' sell 1-3 other products at the same time?"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different divisions, different products. No biologics for the Sandoz derm group. You people need to stop mashing different divisions together as one. You also need to know product portfolios so you don't sound stupid. Do a little background study first.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered 79,000