Guess who made their full-year goal?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ME - and 25 others. Sorry for the rest of you...I was sweating bullets down to the last second! Hopefully 2012 will be smoother, and that they'll give us visibility to our freaking NUMBERS down the stretch!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you must be one of those AM's whose goals were so low that you met them and had plenty left over so you didn't have to work in November or December while the rest of us had sky high goals and had to work our asses off and still not make it!!! Screw you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I worked hard in December: I had to research what to buy myself with the bonus check that you didn't get. And, I'm sure that you'll blame your poor numbers this year on the price increase...but while you've been whining about it, I've already racked up a huge month.

See how that works? You waste time figuring out why life ain't fair, and I'm too busy running circles around you to care.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Running circles around me??? You didn't even get out of bed in December. With your goals half of what everyone else's are. Trade territories with me and you will see what it's like to work. But I can still make goal sometimes. You wouldn't even be able to ever make goal. You are a lazy ass who for some reason is sucking the right ass to get a low goal. What goes around comes around. If there is any justice your goals will come up to ours so you had better save that check to pay bills in 2012 when you don't make goal all year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why get out of bed when I can outperform you while working part-time? So we're clear, I've had this territory for years, so if I can still outgrow you in this territory, I will DEFINITELY crush you if we traded territories.

As for the statement "I can still make goal sometimes"...At least you can admit that you CANNOT make goal most of the time - that's the first step to becoming a half-decent rep.

Finally, a little financial advice: if you count on bonus to pay your bills, you're living precariously. I used my FAT BONUS to pay for luxury items that I don't need...but damn they look good on me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OHHH, SNAP!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Occasional Achiever,

It's me again. I'm assuming that your deafening silence is due to your NOT making goal again in January. Better luck in February - and don't forget that the price went up today.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q1 closed, hit all three months and continue to get my pharmacy up month after month. How're the rest of you trending? I'm going to get paid this year!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you're still sucking dick to get low goals and don't have to work. Just because you make your little goals doesn't mean you are outselling the rest of the AM's. They are outselling you while you make a tiny bit of money for the company and they have to pay you big money in bonus checks. That just shows everyone how fucked up this company is. You make no money for the company but they pay you anyway. Keep sucking.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't hate the playa-hate the game. Dolla bills, y'all!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're missing the point: we have objectives, I'm killing mine. I couldn't care less how much bigger your territory is. Bottom line: I'm getting paid, you're taking cash advances on your credit card. I may be providing oral services, but not to a low wage earning loser like you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oral services...nice