MC Lies

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your lies must stop. Just be honest. We can handle the truth.

BTW, your a horrible actor.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One must appreciate a post that attempts to humiliate and ends up showing the originator's ignorance. The correct spelling is you're, dumb ass!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is worried about spell check on this site?

Back to the drama filled fun. I happen to agree with original, bad-spelling poster.

Matt's ego is killing this organization. I wish Steve wasn't too busy not paying attention to things.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onset? Lol. Nice one Orapharma. Another scam to go along with Arestin. Holy crap. What a dumpster fire of a company. We're going down in flames buckle up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does kyarb still run her team like a confused 3rd grade kickball player who doesn't have any clue where to kick the ball but is still arrogant about not knowing where to kick it. That's ky

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My business plan this year…
    1)Get as many offices to write for 120 sites of Arestin so I can make my goal….Now not going to happen due to this Rx transition to a service provider that doesn’t work, denial after denial and co-pays that are not manageable.
    2)Sell EZ White….you know that overpriced, POS product that we entered the market 5 years too late on. We are twice as much as any other product!
    3)Get Dr’s to write for Xerese….wait, you don’t know if they do or they don’t because a fraction of your pharmacy dispensed Rx’s are captured and the insurance coverage is awful on this product
    4)Sell Onset for????? comp- seriously how mismanaged is this company that we launch a product with no marketing materials and no comp plan for 2 months, but hey at $499 it’s less than if you buy a box of Arestin. And make sure your Dr doesn’t find out the Benco rep can sell it to them for less!
    5)Try to make some kind of bonus pay out….. which I thought I did until I got my comp payout and sales were taken out of Feb and put in Jan- that I placed myself in Feb! How could you not tell people this for 3 months?

Ok….new business plan- find a new job where I am actually paid for what I sell and for the hard work that I do.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous post- 100% accurate!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please leave. Complainers will complain no matter what organization they venture off to or in your case most likely getting canned by your boss and Matt.

This company has its issues just like every other healthcare organization but there is money to be made if you would just get off your phone, stop complaining to your peers, and actually work.

Too many whiney baby AM's at Valeant. This will change as you get turned over.

Good day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your guess on the above response? You know it wasn't an AM. I say MC or DS. Everyone else knows this is a hot mess. And I second that the post above that one is 100% accurate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole thing is a big mess. They can't find prescriptions that offices sent In. It takes 3 times as long for offices to get answers. There are more and more prescriptions not covered and closed. WTH??? Sell??? We can sell our a$$e$ off and still get less booked and out

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then just leave. Simple. Just quit complaining especially since you do not have a solution turd bucket.

AK

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just leave? Why don't you just leave? You are not in the field or you would offer a solution. The solution field reps propose equals working their asses off while continuing to be dumped on. Where does one dain to begin? Unfair goals, f ups with inventory, changing companies for RX in the middle of the year? That's just with A. Getting into all of the other bs with too many products unorganized would require far more time to discuss. You just remember the post before is someone trying to present a solution to the problem. They are not saying it is too hard or whining poor me. Facts just the facts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you will be gone by end of semester. See ya! Cant wait to can your ass.