Novartis buying Shire

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2015 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our next acquisition: Shire. Sounds like big fun.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Novartis buying the Shire

Oh No! What will happen to Frodo ?
    :(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'My precious'

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

show me a credible link to confirm this

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

overheard an elevator conversation with Jorg Reinhardt

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you over hear the conversation and where

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a secret! Read every financial newsletter out there!
    And to think Novartis just laid off our NeuroPsych team and they are now buying Shire and all they do is neuro products. Brilliant or should I say the norm by the screw ups at NVS management.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Shire employees....

Please accept my sympathies. Your company is now finished. The future of your employment is now very uncertain. I got this from your website...

"Our growth strategy is to focus on developing and marketing innovative specialty medicines for symptomatic conditions to meet significant unmet patient needs."

Your growth strategy has now become a strategy of corporate robbery. Novartis will strip all they can out of your company and trash the rest of it. Employees will be waiting for all the promises NVS will make to you, and while you wait you will be laid off. All new development will stop. Novartis is run by venture capitalists who are not interested in science at all.

Soon you will be coming to this website to read about the rumors of impending layoffs. Unfortunately most of these rumors will be true.

So..don't wait for NVS to ruin your life and work. Get you resume together and start looking for a new job NOW!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't find any newsletter regarding Novartis buying Shire