MS opening in Vegas

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2015 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice on product, territory and manager would be very much appreciated

2. Anonymousv

Anonymousv Guest

How about the drug? Gilenya sucks compared to other choices!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go through Cafepharma and read the posts on the MSBU. If you are disparate take the job. If not, run and run fast.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your out of work, sure, it's a job. If your not, look elsewhere or just use the interview for practice.
    Micro managing
    First oral, yet only 8% of market share
    We pay speakers the lowest honorarium in industry
    Goals way too high
    No security, lay offs every few months
    Failed to get 2nd indication
    Morale is all time low

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MS opening in Philadelphia

I see an opening in MS in Philly. Can someone tell me about the territory and manager. I have read all the issues in this division but still would like to explore this opportunity.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to be micro managed to death and have 2 day field rides every other week go ahead. The last rep that quit was very well respected that should tell you everything. I would say the worst manger in Novartis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By far the worst manager in MS. Docs dislike the arrogance and the reps think he is a tool. Philly is beyond micro managed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see previous threads on philly manager... he has received a lot of attention on here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can. Burger King would be a better job then working for the Philly manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Philly position would be fine for an attractive female in her 30's who can flirt with a 50 year old short guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the MSBU leadership really wants to prove they are willing to listen and make changes they need to start with the Philly manager. He is the example of what is wrong with the MSBU. Bullying tactics, activities only to look good on a spreadsheet, micro management, poor customer relationships, on and on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Conrad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does HR let this guy act this way?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The team has asked the same question for 2 years

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this manager still around? Was he at the meeting? Hopefully they fired him

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still there...talked to one of his reps today who's about to leave. Said they can't wait to get out..... good for them.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news on filling the philadelphia vacancy?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming to this company and division will be the worst mistake you ever made. Trust me! We are treated like children and the managers are encouraged to promote infighting within their team. They want you to be uncomfortable, my ABL admitted that.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there will be changes made. Is this manager gone?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Found out a few weeks back that R in Cali left. Met him at training. Smart guy. Anybody know what really happened? Heard he was doing well so caught me by surprise.