KA

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2014 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rushed through MDP, Nicole Beale pushed her through. Mike P didn't even hire here.

Not her fault - given the keys to a sports car without knowing how to drive a stick

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you to judge? You probably are an underperforming, lazy, troll of a rep. Go back under your rock hater.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was actually trying to defend her with OP

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAH she means so much that she has her own thread, so obviously she is important and you're just bitter..Sore losers get a life and be happy u still have a job..and get your facts straight before making an ass of yourself..we know who u r and we're watching...

We see you!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is more qualified than you will ever be..don't hate that she is breaking the norm, she is changing the rules of the game and darn good at it too if you ask me..your sorry bit a person just can't deal with change..everyone knows who r u and what you've done to dislike her this much.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why she is an ABL and you're still a green rep. wishing u had the keys to her sports car! But guess what, you can't have it so u're resort to hating..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, this sports car analogy is gay...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't an analogy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's an analogy?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person defending her clearly doesn't know her or worked with her in any capacity. Managers that were let go that had dealings with her couldn't stand her and knew she was way under qualified for the job. The sad thing is she stayed and they didn't. Her new district is screwed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol LOL...this shit it's F*****g funny. Leave her alone, they r gone for a reason u troll. Don't be mad 'cause the good ole boy network days are gone. Put on some heels and start walking the walk!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They r really screwed seeing that she had 100% retention rate and no one left under her as DM.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there u have it folks... grumpy, bitter, bottom feeders with nothing better to do than *itch...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes no one left in the last year in a horrible job market she is my hero. She was rushed through and the above poster had it right better get walking in heels. Women in leadership, diversity and inclusion be damned she was super qualified gosh darn it. Most reps tolerated her, no one really likes her but I can say that for most of leadership so she fits right In. And yes I was displaced from a different area but I do know plenty in conn that feel this way. Hats off maybe with all her talent she will be. VP like Nikos in 6 months, she deserves it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with her many moons back and someone must've have REALLY ruffled her feathers otherwise she is one of nicest person I know who actually cares and gives a shit! So above post, it's no surprise she fits right in and may very well be running a company someday.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yet she is here making bucks and no longer a bagel dropper and you were shit canned and just so damn mad she is moving up in the world and you are begging for any contract job just to stay in pharma. sad little people.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be damned! My girl is shaking things up and biting like a Pitbull. Don't be disappointed, but she doesn't break easily. Keep throwing stones, you'll only hurt yourself. Karma is a BITCH!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WIL AND D&I at their best.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it a rest! She is good at what she does and the best Manager I have worked with, for u to engage in personal attack doesn't say much about you!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree leave her alone, she does her job like the rest of us. All these posts are superficial and stupid anyway.