AAOS

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2015 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Stryker impress or disappoint.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the combination of Triathlon, Accolade II and Mako are sure to impress.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing new about triathlon. Accolade ll was just a way for them to get around issues with stems subsiding and the titanium used in accolade. A lot of spin about SOMA but put the templates up against accolade, Trilock, taperlock mini and tell me there is any real difference in the proximal geometry. Mako will be what people come to the booth to see.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gamma 4

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was supposed to be the addition of SN. It was even talked about before. The ultimate line up for any surgeons needs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would have been best Ortho merger of 2 companies in a long time. Sucks for everyone smith nephew over valued itself. Their ex Big Pharma leadership blew it bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is mako drawing much traffic?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as much as we want. Everyone looks lathargic here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the vibes at the Z booth? They're usually good for creating a booth you want to visit. Sometimes I get a feeling, yea, I get a feeling like I've never, never, never , never had before, oh, oh, I get a feeling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. I've been with SYK for 12 years and this was the most active the booth had been since the Triathlon launch. Also, it's lethargic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. If you've been with Stryker for 12 years, we all feel sorry for you. You must be that perfect definition of a Styrker rep. After so long, how do your muscles fit in scrubs? Now the after party you guys nailed, nobody can put more up their nose then you guys.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, when I walked past the Stryker booth all I saw was a bunch of square jaws standing around playing a lot of pocket pool. Active: yes? Business related: no