Why does the Steve Macmillan thread keep disappearing?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yah i keep seeing on here that whatever operations are going on in Indiana are pretty screwed up....lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you Know First Hand must be with your head in the sand. Wake up, it happens and they laugh at it. Stryker reps and employees cheat and get paid to do it with the raises and promotions coming regardless. All in who you are connected to. The only ones that are shown the door are the under performers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker reps get paid to cheat?....you Sir, are what we call a 1. Tool, 2.Douche, 3. A disgruntled Tool/Douche that wasn't hired. Best of luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be a quality human being!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker reps are laughed at in my territory. There are 3-4 surgeons that use them and 1 is a consultant. Everyone knows they buy their business and their reps use sleazeball tactics to gain business. Yes their reps are respected on some levels, but it's becoming tougher and tougher for them to penetrate my accounts. Nobody cares about your "new" Hoffman ex fix, or your 8 y/o periarticular plates, or your 10 y/o triathalon knee. I sell against your sorry ass shit every day b/c i know how to build relationships in my accounts and let my materials mgr or purchasing mgr or head nurse do my selling for me. Be grateful and happy we allow you to have some business in my hospital and go back to the gym.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well brave little dick man.......................where is your territory ?

You just have one hospital........you must be nailing it.....

Alot of you reps.....seem intimidated by the fact that some stryker employess can outlift your 25lb max.

Your statement of "I sell against your sorry ass shit every day, but then you say that my materials mgr or purchasing mgr or head nurse do my selling for me. So really your not that good......you can't close your sales........someone else has to do that for you......wow...you should be proud.
    Well when you become Captain Lockdown......send your resume in to Stryker........yah you just punked yourself....good going.......now who is laughing at who.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dunno about you, but i'd rather work smart, not hard. If i can get everyone else to be doing my dirty work for me and I'm the one getting paid, i'd say i'm ahead of the game. Seems like the poster from 2 posts above has nailed it! WINNING!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what he says..........how truthful is it though....

he won't get back on and post....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy actually has a good point.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in what way.......

what are the good points...?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker buys business, simple as that. The reps can't sell and hang on to bought business relying on volume case increase to increase revenue. The conversion rate in my area without corporate funding or marketing packages has been 0%. Can't tell what the previous poster reps but have a feeling it's Synthes or other big 5 company. Synthes trauma is just plain better than Stryker, even the Stryker folk RM's will admit that. Corporate Stryker is good, the reps not so much. Is that a good point?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man you write a great paragraph. you sir must have the business. you have the nurses sell for you. jesus, your a stud sales rep. stryker has nothing on you

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yah, he must have the business......lol

He's to good for stryker!!!!!!!!

Styker should just pack it in, now that Jesus sales rep is killin it. haha what a farce!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I am a victim 9 knee revision a no adverse event reported I am crippled yet JJ from stryker south Florida attended each surgery just a victim in pain funny he was married to alyssa kurtz you know the stryker PhDs kurtz divorced married kimberley briggs yep donald briggs daughter big stryker shareholder

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What??? Gonna have to speak English...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame your shitty surgeon. We are glorified box openers here. Nothing we say matters during Surgury.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack Jieafa Stryker south Florida senior rep. He never submitted 12 yes 12 adverse event reports for my knee revisions. He won the award as a Stryker salesman. Wow are there any ethics left

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FLAKKA MUCH?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jack c Jieafa did not report adverse event although he was in the or
    MDR 2481596