Scrubs at Kids practice/games

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ex enterprise car rental sales rep is on grammar patrol tonight. Have a nice knight lol.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pain cream. That's impressive stud.

QUOTE=Anonymous;5427898]I'm pretty sure I make way more than you and this sales rep would never be caught trying to look important by wearing scrubs inappropriately. Takes 3 min. to change instead of trying to look important in scrubs. Most of the very successful distributors I know would not ever do this. it's the young cocky no nothing newbies that do it. And yes, I was one of the smart ones who got into the pain creams early and made millions many times over. I know people that made tens of millions from it. Party is just about over now for that, but still lucrative for the time being.[/QUOTE]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Making millions selling pain creams is very impressive. Wish I did when I had the chance 2 years ago, I should not have believed all the idiots who said it was too late and ins. Won't pay. That just happenned in the last several months. Know of many other Stryker reps who made life changing money doing it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making millions selling pain creams is very impressive. Wish I did when I had the chance 2 years ago, I should not have believed all the idiots who said it was too late and ins. Won't pay. That just happenned in the last several months. Know of many other Stryker reps who made life changing money doing it.[/QUOTE]

The reimbursements are less than they used to be. Tricare just got cut. There are a few larger pharmacies that are still able to get scripts filled. The rub is changing from pharmacy to pharmacy. There is still some good money to be had.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Who told you to put the balm on?? I didn't tell you to put the balm on..." Guess the quote...who said it and what sitcom?

Pain cream. Embarrassing. Would rather wear scrubs every day, everywhere.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making millions selling pain creams is very impressive. Wish I did when I had the chance 2 years ago, I should not have believed all the idiots who said it was too late and ins. Won't pay. That just happenned in the last several months. Know of many other Stryker reps who made life changing money doing it.[/QUOTE]

Responding to his own dumb post. On a side note I put pain cream on my balls at academy. Awesome.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting in doctor's office waiting to get TB test for the stupid vendor credential crap.
    Watching the TV in the waiting room and a commercial comes on for a 9 month medical assistant "college" and the bimbo at the end says "AND, you get to wear these CUTE scrubs!!!.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so embarrassing when I make in 1 month what you make in a year while I am at my club playing golf and you are feeding a fat nurse named Maryanne a Panera sandwich and she bitches at you that they wanted olive Garden instead

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-10 points for lack of creative originality. Try again.