Warning to all: don't apply here, its a cult/frat.

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of you with experience know enough to stay away, but for you newbies: stay away. This place is a cult.
    Their training is out of control big brother. A career is important, but there are at least 1,000 companies better out there. Keep looking and you will find it. AZ is terrible.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How terrible? Is it a cult where murder and child rape is happening?! I hear cult and I'm out of here! Thanks for the heads up!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they murder your spirit and soul, so its worse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It starts with the fact that this job from PSS up to RSD is a big joke. Nobody is really selling anything. Calls are mostly faked and PSSs spend most of their time is sheer mind numbing boredom. We are despised by most Physicians and the subject of ridicule by their office staff who hate seeing us come into their waiting room. Patients hate us too for interrupting the office staff while their appointment is already over one hour late. The only reason anyone sees us is for free samples. And if we are not selling anything then what value is the DSM who is supposed to be coaching us? Don't even get me started on what a complete joke the RSD job has become. Yes the company culture sucks but would the job be that much different somewhere else. It would still be boring and degrading.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ management knows that 75% or more of calls, would NEVER meet the standard for a real call. They know they all of this, but it doesn't matter. For our survival and theirs, things must stay the same. Personally, I have no real complaints. Who would complain about a 20 hour work week, free lunches, free car and gas for the most part, and great benefits.

The real danger is when the Board realizes that Pascal is in way over his head. One day, they will get tired of profit dropping every quarter. If this doesn't happen before XR , Crestor and Symbicort go off patent, then it never will. They will realize that a contract team is the way to go. But, will they? If that's the case, their jobs will be impacted all the way up the line.

No, I will continue to fake calls, work short days etc., because there is no need to stop.