Injectable team being spun off...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2015 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

docs love Novo and Lilly, say AZ a joke. So yes, I would say Horzion who bought Viomo might be the buyer

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, the injectable people are in big trouble. Putting Byetta back in the IC plan after years selling against it was a desperate move as Bydureon continues to struggle. The future looks bleak.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orals was always the place to be. TWSS BTW.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to be held accountable for drugs we don't even promote. Why don't they give us a Victoza and Januvia kicker? We don't promote those drugs either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

diabetes div. a flop. Onz, Heart failure, the other giving it away free, plus the injectables docs laugh at them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did BMS make off like bandits selling off diabetes to AZ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope.

Big time only. There will be nothing small to come from AZ ever -- leaderships minds are big. No small specialty. Rather throw it in the trashcan than waste our big time minds on anything small.

Can't believe I wasted my time writing that. It is a waste of Bill Gates' time to pick up a $100 bill. I am a big time AZ executive and this ship will stay afloat! It always has and it always will.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone really know anything about this rumor? Any truth?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait..."It always has and it always will".... LISTEN

AZ is a primary care company. It came out with Nexium (which is a good drug) after Prevacid. Crestor was a molecule change 2nd after Lipitor. Onglyza, a molecule change after Januvia. Farxiga, showed up late after Invokana (Farxiga shouldve been first).

AZ is a Primary Care company. "It always has and it always will" be. (see how I worked that in). AZ is not going to be an oncology or diabetes specialty company so get that out of your heads. AZ is a PC company with no smart, smart people in management.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgmt team knows how AZ is. and was. and always will be.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me see if I got this right:

you are saying AZ is BS company, with me to drugs and mgrs. who should Get F...ed, and then bend over. Yea I would say that is correct.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lower valued and force ranked reps were put into injectables. Along with the unwanted inherited Amylin folks. Open up your eyes and be honest with yourself, you will see the truth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were slotted by if you are DS1-DS4. It had nothing to do with your rankings. Man this industry produces some dumbasses anymore. I'm almost embarrassed to still work in this industry.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not true. Mr. Know it all has all the answers don't you. There were general guidelines and exceptions made. What, haven't you heard of people moving around after the announcements and placements were made public? You think that was a coincidence? Get your head out of your ass and you will see the big picture. PS. You're not in it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had two oral openings due to the structured roll out. It was a dog fight amongst the district to see who would "get approved" for the switch from injectable to oral. Little did they know, those decisions had already been made.

Only a fool makes conclusions based on limited knowledge. Clearly, you are not in any position of power. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time. Based on your assumptions, I'm guessing you're too illiterate to make sense of the message.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lower reps and low valued reps were put in injectable. Based on that comment, every single injectable rep was trash. Now you come back and give a few examples of some who transferred out of injectable. The first comment is and was a dumbass comment.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a DBM. The injectable reps were based on D1 and Amylin reps. In most districts, these reps have the most tenure selling injectables--and generally more experience overall. I would not say, however, that either group excels over the other. We need good reps for all of our portfolio.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everything is so black and white to those with a few brain cells, unlike you. Of course not every injectable rep is trash. There is always collateral damage, you lose some good along with the bad unfortunately. What I'm saying is, select reps were moved out of injectables and into orals. Do some research, ask around.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6/30