PSS CV position

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2015 at 3:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone please tell what the products are for the PSS CV position and does it also include hospital? Crestor and what else? Thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure, we CAN tell you, but NO, we don't feel like telling you. Seems a little light has illuminated the shady world of pharma CI. Trolls that fill out organizational charts and need SOV, IC etc for their client (who is also our competition) should identify themselves as doing research on a paid contract. We all should be focused on doing our own work and being compensated for what we do. Snoop dogs should not behave as though they are entitled to know everything we know. Claiming to be anything slightly relevant or nothing at all doesn't work any more.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OR, you could simply be posting for a position and curious what the acronyms mean and what coverage could look like - applying Occam's razor principle, IE, "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one." Or, you can follow super sleuths advice above.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not buying your BS any more! if your applying, then show your professional profile so we can review. Either way, please stop insulting everyone and acting entitled. I prefer to give career advise to people I know. You need info? earn it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you clearly aren't "focused on your own work" quit if you're so miserable! Plus I called and found out after the ridiculous responses to my original post.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or sign your name at the end of your post, seeing you're all so ballsy with information that isn't private.