DEAR PAUL AND TOPHER, FROM DSS

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS IS A GREAT POST...

Sorry i screamed, but it really is right on. I've lost my motivation to work hard for a management team that will not take responsibility for the mistakes they have made.
    Everything listed above is really happening, it is a bad environment now in diabetes sales.
    Don't forget this crap about budgets. I have never gone 2 months without lunch money.
    Who is the one to make some change decisions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Paul...Topher has to go...he is killing the enterprise.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul and T are doing a great job! We have a 4 hour work day, with their blessing! You had better wake up and realize we have it made at AZ, before you find yourself in the unemployment line.

It's Friday! Relax and enjoy our new ALL DAY LIE TRADITION at AZ! It will do wonders for your health and morale!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What we wanted was to get paid on total dirt and all of it! If we get a rx, we get paid for all of it in our whole territory! Not 20% on non target! Also who asked to split the sales force? Who? I never heard anyone!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Topher. I hope you are reading and listening since you really care about what we want. All of your reps want to work Tuesday through Thursday from 10-2 with an hour break for lunch. Since you guys care so much about what we want, I look forward to watching this happen. Thanks for your concern and hearing us out in the field.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the changes to the sales force were driven by the sales force. Management listened to the reps and made the changes. That is what Gopher says. The territory changes and structural changes were all driven by the sales force. That is what Paul says

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, ladies and gentlemen, that statement is pure bullshit. Not one rep wanted this. NOT ONE!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure Topher found a couple to support his cop out comments. "Hey don't blame me, I was simply giving you what you said you wanted." Wait, don't we have a President who does the same thing? It isn't my fault, I am just listening to the polls.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gopher is still saying you wanted these changes and Paul and I think they will work long term. Be patient

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait...Sure they did. Gopher had his management team hand pick a bunch of YES reps to agree with everything he wanted to do. They got on a conference call and nobody would challenge him. If they did, their manager would hear about it and they would be fired or their opportunity at promotion would be gone. What a perfect focus group!! Gopher has only been on the job six months and has already figured out the AZ way. The sad thing is that there is no one strong enough under or over him to challenge him on how he has literally f'cked everything up.