interview advice

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really have no idea what AZ would pay a brand new rep. First of all, I do not know why they would hire someone new to the industry with all the tenured reps out there begging for a job. Are you not aware that this industry has taken a serious nose dive? There are thousands of jobs that have been eliminated or replaced by contract reps. And some of the contract reps have 10, 15 or 20 years of experience. I would be more worried about what type of manager would hire you over someone with relationships that have taken years to build with the physicians. Perhaps this manager has not been able to make a positive influence on the experienced reps and has decided to hire someone with zero experience. If you are just starting out, it is unlikely you will retire doing this job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ would pay someone new to the industry because someone new would not only provide a fresh perspective but they also wouldn't be tainted the way many of the reps on this forum are. Inexperience can be an asset.