What the heck is up with Onglyza data????

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2015 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone share some light.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Light makes the data look terrible, like the girl from the bar in your bed when the sun rises.

Frickin' yikes man. Ya dig?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a shit about Onglyza anyway??!! It's a dead drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The elephant in the room that upper management won't acknowledge. I know many reps according to SIMON, cough hack, who have lost half their market share and more in one month. Somebody better get this figured out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea, does not look good, watch for mgt. to get meaner...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, mine was rocking along into February, but all of a sudden went south after that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine was also, makes no sense at all. ? could it be the NDC code change from BMS to AZ. They need to get this looked at as it affects our bonus and ranking.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, talking with people in various regions this seems to be a national issue. I had a 19 percent ms and now one month later 7, serious, no way????? WTF

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will this ever end, just keeps getting worse around the Region and no one says anything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? Did you ever believe the data you get? It is changed before it gets to your eyes.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, listen up folks! They really have never known for sure what our numbers are, so let it go and bend over.......it only hurts for a while!