X3 Triathalon Poly

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep living the dream.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zimmer has to worry, when you see Stryker knee lawsuit commercials then come bitch. Until then head to Zimmer and bitch at the persona. It's clear you lost your business to Stryker and still sour.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?! The commercials are on TM Tibial baseplates. You're trying to steer the argument away from X3. There have been studies that show TRUE CLINICAL OUTCOMES. Show me an article NOT FUNDED BY STRYKER that show normal or minimal wear in the 3-8 year post-op range.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show us a relevant study with more then a few polys. Extra load on a few polys is normal after 1000's of implants for many reasons, these look like bad baseplate rotation. Surgeon error. Just curios how much business you lost that makes you so upset? And what do the surgeons say when you try and get it back by showing your 2 useless studies? Is that why you are here to bitch? Because they laugh you off as well? What poly are you trying to sell? You got the balls to post that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way he will lol. Probably a wright rep or maxx knee rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show me a study not funded by anyone showing benefit of anything.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called a registry, and wouldn't you know it most of the big companies are pretty much identical when it comes to outcomes. So put away you marketing koolaid and go sell yourself instead of trashing other people's shit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He can't, lost all the business to Stryker.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outliers and Surgeon Error, perfect Stryker response to a real issue. I recall the same response to early issues with ABGII and Rejuvinate (Pun Intended). That being said, it is a very common corporate stance to shit going bad. There was a team dedicated to telling surgeons how bad their cup placement was when the Australian Registry outed ASR... Turns out, wasn't all cup placement, the implant sucked. It took a little longer than it should have, but everyone finally came to terms with it and took ownership ship of a terrible design.

Thankfully I have a few different Poly's to sell (XLK, AOX, GVF, Altrex, Marathon), I work for DePuy. Not sure why there is any issue posting that, or why it takes balls. I understand the majority of what gets posted on here is an embarrassment, but all signs point to X3 being a big problem. Only Time will tell.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course a Depuy rep would be threatened by Stryker. He works for the most corrupt company in multiple industries and couldn't make it as a rep for a company that wasn't at the bottom of every other reps list. AKA Depuy. Just got my yearly offer to convert from them again. Depuy is by far the most desperate to get business by buying it and offering decent compensation for it. Thanks for showing how sad your workplace is, and how bad you feel at working there even though you won't say it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASR was a terrible design, but how about all the cover ups and lies with asr? You fell for them and stand by your people. You are the joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for stryker and I understand your position and the fact you're simply trying to do your job by asking these questions. However if you look at recent failures of implants on respected registries you will find huge spikes in revision rates around year 5. Triathlon with x3 continues to show excellent revision rates out to year 7 on the Australian registry and even further on others. If x3 was going to be a huge issue we would have seen those rates jump in to the double digits by now. Good luck and best wishes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How refreshing that a Stryker representative is capable of productive and relevant dialog, who knew?

That is actually a response to literature that some surgeons will buy, unfortunately oxidation of poly is not a short term (5 year) issue and should not be causing revisions this soon. That being said, there are very few knees that have been followed 5 years out (1472). Can you post the 7 year info from the Australian Registry as the 2014 Annual report does not have any X3 data at 7 years and, as stated above, only 1472 total cases reported at 5 years. It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did Stryker feel the need to move away from N2vac? Didn't that have good results too?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There he is! Classic Stryker rep adding value to the conversation. Do you even lift bro?

Every company offers competitive reps aggressive compensation centered around their ability to convert surgeons. Sounds as though DePuy gives you the opportunity to make more money every year, but you know you can't convert any of "your" surgeons so you puff your chest out and run your mouth about how pathetic DePuy is as a company for trying to hire you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't work for Depuy for 25% gaurenteed. Just saw the new hire in my territory. It's an ex Stryker rep. Hahaha. Good luck again you pieces of shit. Sell that garbage.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

N2vac is just the sterilization method for various Stryker Poly. The "N2vac" referenced in all the in house Stryker studies that "validated" X3 was "conventional" (not highly cross-linked) poly. But you are correct, in CR Triathalon the non-cross linked poly has a lower rate of revision at each time interval (1, 3, 5 years) in the Australian Registry. That being said, it is too early to realistically see any adverse reactions to the oxidation or wear of poly regardless of cross-linking.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25% gaurenteed? Does not make much sense. Would it be 25%? A guarantee (note the spelling... nice job trying to sound it out though)? 25% with a guaranteed minimum?

I sense a little hostility towards the "New Hire"... "it" steal some of your hard earned business?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

N2vac, I mean GVF, is still good enough for Depuy revisions, correct?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far it seems to be, do you know something the rest of us don't? Maybe it is the 4 Mrad instead of 3. Maybe it isn't far enough out to tell.