Why does the Steve Macmillan thread keep disappearing?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice! How embarrassing for Stryker! Seems like a lot of stuff has been happening in the past 2 years- Sharon Brown left trauma, Mike Mogul went to dogshit DonJoy and now this with McMillan? Is Gruppo still around? This can't all be good for Stryker employees.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Embarrassing? What about the DePuy ASR disaster, Zimmer getting hammered by the DOJ for double the amount of 'consultant' agreements, Biomet's 8Bil in debt or SNN's recent DOJ slap down to the tune of 22M Bribes fine to name a few........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how the top of every page has this link...

"What you can do to help protect free speech on the Internet"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good thing we all took those commission cuts to pay this guy, that is one hell of a great severance package. Do you think they would give me two years of income and health insurance if I start hooking up with my ASR?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he and stryker are having threads / posts about him deleated.

Stryker should talk about the lousy raises there giving out this year! My spouse couldn't have had a better review this year.....My spouse went way way above and beyond their job description as always for not even a .50 cent raise......wow, what a slap in the face ! It's starting to get them to say.....efff it, what's the point in putting in a 110% effort and ambition. It doesn't even cover the cost of living.
    Evan my spouses boss thought the review was spectacular, and my spouses boss thought the raise was appauling......but what can they do, there handed a crap plate as well.
    It's a big topic at stryker now that the reviews are being conducted......Congrats stryker, you just convinced alot of your hard working devoted employees to start looking elsewhere like the others that have left for less stress, less hours, more pay with incentives. Thanks to my Spouse her boss and bosses still received their lucrative bonuses $$$$$

Shame on you stryker for bleeding the will and life out of your employess! Your turning into the company down the road from you......yah Phizer.......way to go!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yah, right HR will walk you out without blinking an eye..........but with Idiot CheatMillan, they let him stay for awhile...............Funny how the truth was spreading thru stryker for a few weeks before it was announced.....and he ultimately left

they have bigger problems with people cutting corners with processes and paperwork. wouldn't the FDA like to know about the fudging going on and the last minute embarrassing attempts to get their crap straight before the fda comes thru......
    A few years ago if you got caught fudging your paperwork, you were terminated, now it's swept under the rug so to speak......
    Stryker can't get good people to work there and so there settling for stupid lazy corner cutters!
    There are alot of good people there still trying to keep the level of excellance, that's there only hope!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Tim B. in Indiana (old GM) can fill the role-oh wait a second he screwed one of his subordinates to and got demoted to a "key accounts rep" not sure what that is since Stryker preaches all surgeons are important-guess his sexual encounters didn't make it into the Wall Street Journal so he received a 50% demotion.

Styker is a joke of a company anymore, once was a perceived as a great place to work and an honor but as of late its a joke.

More commission cuts next year-their gunning for 150K max for all reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker isn't so much a joke as it is the a-holes that screw up and make stryker look like a joke.....Weed out the a-holes and the lazy effers.

If they cap the reps..........there will be alot of job openings

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Job Steve....................

Was it thrilling having the pilot watch as you had your exhibitionism thrill.......
    I'm sure it paid off...lol

You couldn't wait til you got back to her place as you usually have or even the office.....for a cheap thrill.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree....ultimately, the SM issue will be a blip on the radar.
    DePuy's ASR, BMETs debt, SNNs DOJ issues and ZMR being lead by an attorney will have longer staying power.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, Stryker will survive with the remaining "great" leaders (cough) in the name of Tim Scannell and Curt Hartman.

Wow, why did the real leaders retire (Ned & Sy)?!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no free speech posted if certian board members don't what is posted here to show on the post. It isn't just entire posts dissappearing it is posts written here that that don't show up because the moderator doesn't want the to. Same ol' same ol' you can't tell to much of the truth or you get sensored.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does sensored mean?
    I bet you also know the 'tibula' bone or a 'rotary cup' shoulder operation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Stryker reps I know, that are married, cheat. It's the Stryker way no biggie. This guy was at least in a divorce. Seems to actually be a stand up guy compared to most of you. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the guy is a standup guy.................
    When the dust settles on this.............probably a year or two........he will emerge and lead another company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't generalize the stryker reps..........not all are cheaters.........i'm sure there have been some that have......but let's not lump the whole rep. sales force together or say that stryker's way is to condone cheating....................because it's not !!!!!!

I can tell you first hand that if you are having an affair at stryker with another employee and one or both of you are married............and it gets out.........you will be shown the door. It seems to happen once a year at stryker that I personally see. It doesn't matter if your some hot shot cell leader, team leader or higher. You will be let go and whoever else is involved...........................so don't go and lump the stryker mentality or behavior that they don't care..........because they don't allow it to happen.............Trust me when they find out........cuz it usually will cause problems and one of the spouses usually will call in or make a huge stink..........then the _hit hits the fan. Your ass will be fired!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm sure at some point stryker will look back and say............we probably were better off to have kept him.

Stryker would've been better to have kept him than to let him go.........
    who cares if he was duping the expense report..........
    suspend him quietly or dock his pay for a year......

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in Indiana my friend... screw the boss = get promoted.