reverse shoulder= lets talk!

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the question is:
    1.have we improved the reverse?
    2.are we just like the other systems?
    3.are the instruments really that improved?
    4. is the glenoid better with angled hole design?

whats your thoughts? we all been shown the system.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-nice improvements on the glenoid side from other systems
    -we are very similar to DJO (Encore), not so much to DePuy, Tornier
    -Instruments are very basic, almost too basic. They could have done a much better job
    -not sure I understand your questions. Variable angle screws? Yes, compared to DJO. The compression with the center screw is very nice and impressive.

Of course just my opinion

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait till after NSM and then ask the question. party on!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd rather basic to over complicated!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a joke...one would think coming out with a reverse at this point in the game Stryker would have made some significant improvements or at least try! Instead it is a half assed rip off of other systems...good luck selling this pos!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To start I don't work for Stryker but saw the system about a year and half ago. I was a Tornier agent for a number of years before and during the reverse bonanza.

Main point that I saw then was they were going to go hard at the lateralized center of rotation and big center screw which at the time DJO owned and Tornier was trying hard to address. The biggest issue I had with the design was the baseplate was so damn big, I think 29mm or more, they may have changed it already, it was a while ago. It sat on their primary stem which was okay, just seemed a bit skinny.
    Not a major improvement just going after the lateralized market and not the Grammont style.

If you are trying to sell it I'd go get the best retractors you can find. Retractors sell shoulders.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that everyone has really seen it, any new thoughts?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone attended the product expos, or the post NSM training session, then it would be noted that the RSA is a solid product with many size options and novel instruments. It is far from "Me too."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you name 1 feature of the RSA that another company doesn't already have?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tried to take biomet business from my heavy knee and hip user. After a few cases he is gonna stick with biomet. Kinda glad, don't need it for my numbers and shoulder cases just plain boring.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. This is probably one of the funniest posts on this board!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So no one can name any features that differentiate this from other systems? How is that not a me too?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going on board as a new sales leader. God I hope you're not in my region.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hope your not like the 12 sales "leaders" as you say. Like a revolving door of clueless hacks. I hope you don't ask to watch any of my cases to learn as you all seem to do.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a MORON!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the most honest post in this thread. The revolving door of clueless managers is dead on. And yes, our shoulder is shit. Nothing that separates it from any other company except bogus marketing. Good luck to the rookie manager. Your gonna need it. You allready lost the respect of reps you manage, now your gonna kiss ass to save your job for about 6 months. It's ok, arthrex likes ex Stryker trash.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ^^^^^