Scrubs at Kids practice/games

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need to keep this rolling. The starbucks thread got deleted. We have all seen this. Scrubs while helping with drills at little league or watching games. Stryker name on scrubs or not......WEAK!!!! Get a clue. Takes 2 seconds to throw on a t-shirt and shorts in the parking lot. Attention starved I guess.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree.My kid is on a team with a Stryker parent,dude knows me and I kick the shit out of him in sales.he is always in scrubs at practice...... Little 3 series BMW guy with a super chunky wife that.. You know.... Used to be good looking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you failed the gallup huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. I think I passed because I got the offer,just came across a better gig.Stay sporty in the 330 bmw and don't worry,your wife is still cute.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douche bags, most every one of them. There are some tenured guys that are fantastic but this new wave of service reps who cover cases and reset the trays at accounts bought and paid for by corporate agreements make me want to puke. They act like they are God's gift to the operating room. You should hear the comments in the OR when these clowns leave. Eventually comp plans will go so low that they will have to find an actual sales job, good luck with that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people are actually proud of what they do and don't pretend to do what everyone else (you included) thinks is cool. Lets play "get your own brain and think by yourself" today. As long as they are not OR scrubs that are dirty, who cares Mr. Cool?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may very well be the case. but the reality unfortunately is to draw attention to oneself bc they do indeed feel proud of what they do. No different then wearing your game jersey on game day back in high school. Its juvenile, and most of these guys barley pull 100k anymore and just restock trays, yet feel they are essential in patient outcomes. "I need to be there, the patient is on the table" ...crap. it is a douche mentality. My neighbor is extremely proud she is a floor nurse in a cancer unit, yet she is not strutting in her scrubs. My uncle is a judge, maybe he should come to the next game in his robe. Surely that will impress.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why does it bother you what other people wear? It really sounds like you have a problem not the rep wearing the scrubs. Grow up man.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A robe with nothing underneath would impress

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So nurses, doctors, techs, delivery guys, and everyone else that works in a hospital can wear scrubs, just not a rep? Ok, got it, makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scrubs are a required uniform for RNs, MDs, CRNAs, CSTs etc. We are guests in each hospital and required to use their scrubs temporarily. Wearing them outside makes you look like a douche, period. I love my job and am entirely secure with my responsibilities in and outside of the OR. The majority of douches that wear scrubs outside the OR are trying to be noticed as someone of importance in medicine. I was traveling to AAOS a few weeks ago with one of my MDs and saw a douche from far away in the airport. I hoped that he was some poor resident making his way to Vegas. As we got closer, I heard him speak and saw that they were Stryker scrubs. There is a stereotype for a reason...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo. Exactly my point. Douches wear them to be noticed. Thank you for for clearing this up for the previous poster.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it was me I went from a training session with required scrubs at a live OR presentation straight to the airport to catch a red eye to get back to cover a full days cases. Flying is not a privilege anymore, I'm not going to stress and I will be comfortable while I sleep on the plane. You ever flown with saw bones and gone through security? Scrubs makes a huge difference in perception and so much easier to get through.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen "stryker" scrubs before. The only scrubs I wear are hospital supplied scrubs. Since when do they make "Stryker" ones? Maybe they do. Bottom line is...it looks stupid wearing scrubs in all the places mentioned. You could say this goes for EVERYBODY in the medical industry...surgeons included. The previous poster who mentioned "wearing football jerseys at high school on game day" hit the nail on the the head. They are relating themselves to something that they perceive as being "cool". So, yes...It is not an opinion that if you wear scrubs outside of the hospital is good vs bad. The answer is that you are a douche if you do...and/or are extremely lazy. You don't have "time" to change? Really? Put your dress pants and dress pants back on and stop wearing scrubs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case, why not change into your pajamas to the airport?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...lol. Now your talking. If you're looking for comfort go wear sweat pants. If you're looking to represent yourself...dress like a business person does. If you're interested in being a "look at me! Look at me!" Loser...continue wearing scrubs outside the OR. The answer to "who should wear scrubs outside the OR?" Is:

1. Nobody who thinks they look cool in them.
    2. Nobody who is too lazy to change out of them.

The "real" deep down inside truth avout this is:...reps and surgeons have big egos...all of them (us)...if there was a 1% chance that scrub wearing reps or docs thought they looked stupid in scrubs, then they would IMMEDIATELY stop wearing them (minus the lazy ones who think it's too much work to change their clothes). THEREFORE, using a little logic and reasoning, it can be concluded that scrub wearing reps/surgeons DO THINK they look cool wearing scrubs and ARE perceiving themselves as being "speciall". So, whether your 1% Douche bag or 99% douche bag. You are still part douche bag.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that people wear scrubs outside the OR gets you pissed off, just shows that you are insecure and have an ego issue yourself. Suits are a nice waste of money. We all know Gallup looks for ego stroking materialistic sociopaths, that's the one thing Stryker has that the whole industry knows.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey poster why don't you use your brain cells a bit more, and talk about a subject that can
    Enlighten all of us, instead of a hard working guy that wears scrub to a practice or games.
    What a waist of thread get a life.
    You must like his chunky wife, because your wife is either skin and bones or just plain ole Fking UGLY.
    Again write about a product from another company or sales tactics or your own product.
    Who gives a hoot about scrubs !!