Stryker UK

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they like to work for? Have heard rumours of "If you don't make your target you're out". Are there any ex UK Stryker reps out there who can give an insight into the company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company to work for. The rumours of aggressive HR are far from the mark. Expectations are high, but so is remuneration.
    I'd say if you're looking to work 10-2, Mon to Thurs, go work for Smith and Nephew.
    If you're good. Come work for Stryker.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uk Mafia.... You can bet on it! Which Rumors? This is just reality, a behavior hold by all managers especially sales director/vp, in operations is the same. Fortunately most of them have a mangement role in europe or had it so if something goes wrong they keep the uk staff but lay off numbers in europe

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats the funniest thing i've read in a long time. You're selling me 2 products , against cheaper companies , with a very questionable leadership model implemented across Europe. If you want to work in ortho , work for Synthes

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything sounded good until the synthes part. Synthes Europe is a disaster waiting to happen and happening. JnJ letting it happen. Ask synthes employees in Europe.