Craniomaxillofacial

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me an update on Stryker Craniomaxillofacial? I have been seeing several postings online and thinking I may check it out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so check it out. you wont get much here. you are likely a competitor just trying to stir the pot. anyone in med device with half a brain knows not to come to CP for position intel.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which territory? A lot or changes in comp plan happening fast. April 1 big changes coming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as a rep, i can tell you this is not true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the turmoil going on at Synthes CMF, Stryker is not dumb enough to screw around with their reps and commissions right now. There is blood in the water and Stryker is primed to take advantage.

Signed...
    Synthes Rep

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is that shitty wave product working out for you guys?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better than your sternal closure product. What are you gonna be 10th to market? Hows your dermis doing? That BPS is a winner. Makes a great paper weight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha. I hit a nerve didnt I? Sorry the wave is absolute crap. Good try though. Clever way to try to rip us off! And how is your sternal closure? Oh yeah- you fired or merged all your thoracic reps into CMF. Must be a really great product! Otherwise, why would you do that? You know, Captain Edwards stayed on board the Titanic until the bitter end, just like you silly synthes reps will. good luck "sharing" with your trauma counterparts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Distractor bro! Oops dermis is going away in a month…. haha…… over the past 12 months more reps have defected from Stryker then any other medical device company and thats a fact. You guys got nothing - look at Neuro / Spine division - the new golden child - you will be an associate there soon but hey looking good buddy! Don't forget the new bone cement you have been talking about for 6 years….. We all have it now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here, let me toss you are rope because you are really grasping at straws now. I apologize I continue to get under your skin. You must really fear for your business. Hey, at least you have rib plates! I promise I wont take those cases from you. Im too busy taking everything else of yours. Distractors? Who gives a shit. 1% of the already small CMF market- must be a real money maker. I dont have time to chase that when I am getting all your facial trauma. Defectors? Who cares. People leave companies every day. You will likely not have a choice to leave, but that is beside the point. Your last point is the best. Welcome to the party with cranios... you were how many years behind the curve?

Its sad really. You guys used to be innovators, now you have to face the fact that J&J doesnt see value in your division... its just part of the machine now. Check out our corporate website though, we are probably hiring in your city. With your experience you could probably land an associate role... if you can pass the gallup.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical stryker d**che! Nothing has changed the Synthes product line is still seen as superior. Go run around with your little screw disks buddy. Go take your gallop. Stryker cmf - what are your latest innovations?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather be a successful douche then a whiny little bitch like you. You are the reason we are converting your business... "oh you hurt my feelings with your harsh truth... well at least my products are 'superior'. AO come save me!"

And keep ripping off our stuff with your "innovations"! Rather flattering. I retract my earlier statement about suggesting you apply- you definitely would not pass the gallup.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does it feel to have a plating system that is more than a decade old and when customers ask what's new..all you can say is MEDPOR! Stryker will ride this tired old horse all the way to the glue factory

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep grasping, just keep grasping. It would be out of character for anyone at synthes to come up with a logical, well thought out retort. your system, our system, biomet, kls- they are all old. seriously, do you sell based on how new your set is? oh yeah, you dont sell- you lean on AO surgeons to use your stuff and never actually sell. and you couldnt even come up with a novel synthetic material so you just ripped off ours! synpor... wow. what a joke. you know you pay us royalties on that right?

cmon, you can do better than just make fun of our old system. so you tell me- how does it feel to no longer be the market leader? it must sting. you keep coming back with half assed retarded arguments. its like the bully on the playground that feels threatened and just starts spouting the first dumb thing that pops in his head.

the only horse that will become glue is you when your trauma rep takes over your line and you are out a job. dont worry, you can always pick up osteomed, im sure they would love to have you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think the oral surgeon who does 20 cases per year will have any influence on what plating system is used when JNJ locks up a system wide agreement encompassing multiple specialities and product lines?

Look in your territory and ask yourself how many hospital systems will there be in a few years. Most likely 3-4. Look at it this way, JNJ/Synthes, Zimmer/Biomet and Stryker will be competing for 3-4 hospital systems. Your value and X% commission will come into question and pricing will drop.

If you think that the neurosurgeon needs you there to laser point out the shunt plate or tell them in a trauma case to use the 1.7 screw in the maxilla you must be smoking the funky stuff. It's all going to change, position yourself accordingly.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And by position yourself accordingly, the poster means polish your resume. CMF? Really? Grow a set and find a passion in life. Across the board this division in Device is a joke. There is a planet of opportunity. Be better. Face plates?? NEXT!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I first saw Medpor used in the 1980's. If this is considered a new product at Stryker you are in more serious trouble than I thought.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nobody is calling it new but some synthes jerk off. anyone in the cmf division knows its ancient. who cares?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medpor is fucking joke, cmf fucking joke of device industry. Come man I am helping a surgeon with a craniotomy plate. Seriously?