If you can truly sell, join CRM losers!

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me I am wrong

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not your low end meathead business plan, elaborate...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, CRM is for men. They made a movie about ortho filmed in Florida called "Where the Boys are". Not a mans job!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried but they were talking nonsense about not wearing extra tight scrubs every day and having to read and having to learn. It's not for guys like us

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any solution to hiding my tribal arm tattoo. Is there a longer sleeve scrub option you can recommend. The extra tight stryker scrubs i have show off the guns but no luck covering up the tats. Need help from the rest of the stryker field force.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo Bro! Same issue here and I think I can help!! Pop over to an athletic store and see the Bros that work there. Ask them if they have the sleeve "Allen Iverson" wore. This will cover up even the coolest tribal tat. When customers ask me why I am wearing a sleeve on one arm I tell them I had substance abuse issues and it's purpose is to cover up the tire tracks on my arm. Hope this helps brah

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You crm turds are miserable. How much fun do you really have chasing cases in a cath/ep lab while you cirlce jerk with yor fellow st jude or medtronic rep? You burn up an entire day for one case that pays you peanuts. Pacers, icds are all dirt cheap, reimbursment sucks and your days of 300k + are over. You idiots are lucky to make 150k.

Go get in the gym, get some biceps, some test and some ink and be done with your day at noon bro. Chicks will dig it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

honestly all you guys are pretty pathetic. I've managed to make over 300-500k year over year selling disposables with 5 weeks off. Have fun with your laser pointers and beepers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pics of W2 or it didn't happen

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep buying us lunches in the OR at least. And FYI, staff getting tired of jimmy johns and nobody cares for the McDonalds cookies. At least the Medtronic rep brings us Sprinkles cupcakes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your getting a case of White Castle next time. Feel those fat balls growing from your neck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are CRM REPS still out there making 750k and up...