Onglyza - When will the hatchet full?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its just a matter of time now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why ? What's wrong with Onglyza?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate has been too quiet since Techos preliminary studies were published. Janiva is going to end up controlling another 15% of the market by end of year. The end is near for this bloated sales force.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The message above is from the usual Merck Troll.

Januvia, just like all of the other DPP-4 inhibitors, showed exactly NO CV benefit in their recent clinical study.

Meta analysis of subgroups will very likely show all of the exact same negative class effects as were seen in all of the other DPP-4 class members. Merck will be in no rush to do this analysis, unless the FDA really insists, in which case they will proceed as slowly as humanly possible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are living in wonder land , preliminary results showed no increase in hospitalization due to Janiva, but Onglyza had 27% of patients in the Onglyza arm did.
    Read more before you shoot off trap.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

different patient type groups in the two respective studies troll. now go away please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey A-wipe, tell that line of bullshit to the Docs, when they question you. If I was you and thank god I am not , I would worry about my credibility, but I am sure you lost it a long time ago !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have none, you are just a Merck troll, good bye!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time will tell, and shortly. I think many docs will stop Onglyza use and shift that to Januvia, not having the CHF wording is huge, perception is reality. We will see.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that Onglyza going for ya?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AX is being sharpen as we talk.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine grew 1.7% last week! Why do you ask?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the drug is shit.