Injectable team being spun off...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2015 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By July 1st, injectable team being spun off to small specialty company new to US. Paperwork being finalized now. The new company will have option to take or leave the rep based on how the geographies being drawn. Only 1 rep per territory. Smaller footprints. The "left" reps will slot into open oral positions, staying with AZ. Not sure which scenario safer/better for the current injectable reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say goodnight Gracie, the party is over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was this a nightmare you had last night? Or was it a figment of your imagination? What Bullshit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit this is the worst post of all time! Good try dumbass!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's the proof ?, and why?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you in the know ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought this junk was floated when we first split up and then I've heard nothing since.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be the DA on July 1st???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anything, they should spin off the dogs that are the oral's.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They won't do that. They love to just give it away, and pay their reps and DS4s to sell a free card. Takes both teams to sell free cards.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bydeadron...hey nurse go get me the diabetic harpoon, for this pt. this ought to cure them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey don't forget the bite plate so the patient doesn't bite down on there tongue after they are stabbed! And alcohol swab the area to prevent a infection from that large needle pushing in all that bacteria lol.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way AZ can sell this drug is the free cards. The real question is, why do they need a huge salesforce to do that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And ESS is going where? Great chuckle on the day thou....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? "The "left" reps will slot into open oral positions,...." hmmmm.... sounds dirty....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard about this too but I think July is going to be a hard date to make.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Frenchie knows how to do is to team up with some "What If" company, that has a "What If" drug, and hope it makes it. Now, the big boys will face generic competition, and by this time next year, things will be extremely interesting at good ole' AZ. It will be interesting to see how AZ deals with it's over bloated sales force.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing that Novo can't do any better than this. You guys that desperate? Better go peddle you insulin.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is in my top 5 dumbest post of all time.Congrats!