So how long ca these base salaries last??

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2015 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets talk about the elephant in the room. We bring zero value and our days are 90 percent faked. Only exception is ride along day with DBM and maybe our occasional lunch. Docs hate to see us. We have almost nil access and even at lunch all we get is 10 secs to 2 mins max. When they sit down with us it's only for being polite not to listen to us yap about an indication they have heard hundreds of times.

My base salary is over 110k. In my District I know for a fact that 2 people have bases in the 120s and even a recent hire was brought in at over 100k base. Base salary! Not bonus. So my question is how long can AZ keep this up if virtually all other companies are going contract for 1/2 the base? Don't get me wrong I am enjoying working 1-2 hours per day max. But am seriously worried about how long this charade can last at AZ

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you feel that you bring 0 value to the company or to the Drs you should obviously leave. Don't mean that in a rude way. Just an obvious statement.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An honest assessment. Apparently, it can last a long time. Frenchie has a horrible record since coming to AZ, yet the Board loves this idiot. Our profit drops every quarter, and nobody cares. We have major patent loses coming, and nobody seems to care. DOn't worry about our future. AZ will just spend itself into oblivion, so you have a few years to prepare.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you simpleton! Explain please exactly How You or Anyone else brings value to doctors! You are an IDIOT!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I figured I was dealing with an asshole shit-for-brains. You have confirmed my suspicions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of drug sales in general. If a drug is truly better in some way from competitors, does it really need a sales effort? and if not different, why spend the R&D to develop? Companies are always defending costs by emphasizing the R&D spend, but are never very transparent about the S in SGA, which is often close to RD

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You still have no answered the question you delusional jerk off! How do YOU claim to bring value? Oh enligten us otherwise you are at best a simpleton or at worst a delusional schizophrenic that believes he brings value! If latter please seek help immediately!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you make less than 135k base as a rep you are underpaid. What is this 2007?? 100k? 120k peanuts!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asshole AZ does not pay like other companies. Why do you think all the BMS people are leaving this shithole

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120k? Are you kidding me? That is a lie. The way AZ guards career ladder advancement to 3/4/5 like Fort Knox, how is it possible anyone is making more than 85k?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either A. Newbie making 80sh or B. Started 10 years ago and got standard 1-3 percent raise per year hence making 80sh.

Facts are most AZ reps make 100-120k base even under CL 3. Onc and Hospital reps base 140-160k easily but most are already CL 3-5z

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CL 4, $105 base.
    Oncology CL 4, $130 base

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with AZ for a very very long time. Not once in all those years has anyone ever used DBM at AstraZeneca. I am suspicious of you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then get with the times pops! It's District Business Manager not DSM. DBM. Let me guess you still use flip cell phone not smart phone correct?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CL3 Diabetes Rep here. 114k base. Sorry you are underpaid

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

builshit. MRP is $100,000 for CL3. you make a little over 100k. tops.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are a terrible employee, and because YOU stink at your job, you bring no value.

Don't assume that all the doctor hate us...well, they hate reps like you that are dumb and lazy.

Some of us bring value still, and unfortunately, we have to fight against fools like you. In the end, we will win, while fools like you drift away into a continual meaningless existence.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude you still have not answered the question so either answer it or just STFU you idiot! How the f do you bring value exactly?????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said, "some of us bring value". Really, give me a few examples of your "bringing value" to a doctors office. We all just had better hope that Frenchie doesn't wake up one morning, and realize that he could get rid of half of us and never know it!! The days of bringing value have long passed.