Quarterly Bonus Payout if You Quit

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked till the end of the quarter (March) but quit after that. Does Dsi still pay me a bonus in June?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on Rx you sold.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would call HR for specifics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will get the bonus if you worked oinn April at all. If you begin the next quarter you get paid for previous quarter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same situation for me. You will get your bonus if you did indeed finish the qaurter. Make sure you go to the IC portal or whatever it's called now and acknowledge the IC payouts document. I could see DSI using that against you if you didn't acknowledge it. GL.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do either of you guys know if you give notice on the 16 for last day 6/30 will you get that next quarter commission? Company policy states if you leave before end of quarter on your own you get 0 percent, that you must work till last day of quarter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be careful. 2 weeks notice is optional and I believe DSI doesn't have to honor it (i.e, schedule your last day before 6/30 and screw you on the payout). Just wait until 6/30, collect your money, then move on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSI does not let Sales people who resign work the 2 weeks (in general), however they do PAY you the 2 weeks in lieu of notice. HOWEVER keep in mind they count LAST DAY WORKED differently than LAST DAY PAID; Benefits END at he end of the month in which your last day WORKED occurred. So if you give 2 weeks notice on June 24 that your last day will be July 8, but they do your closeout on June 26, your benefits end on JUNE 30.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay so given that example with 6/26 as close out day and benefits ending 6/30 would commission be nixed or prorated?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You resign and give two weeks they close you out in three days and consider you gone before the end of the quarter. You get nothing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah. Good luck finding anyone in HR....