Did every NY hospital rep just quit today?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2015 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is left?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More to come. Stay tuned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only know of 1. How many quit?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just came back from GC. Class acts. Good riddance!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for them, they won the trip so they should go on it. Besides get ready kiddies rumor on the street is that KK and RL are going to cut Hospital in October. Yep KK's favorite show The Walking Dead and all of those stupid photos he shows of his family at meetings. Yeah Walking dead and falling out of roller coasters. Get out while you can cause it is only going to get worse.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget white water rapids and getting smashed to bits, yep a scary tale of things to come here. I thought KK would help DSI boy was I wrong, he sucks......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hospital reps to get cut or just cut positions\make territories larger? Doesn't make sense to completely wipe out hospital completely.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is standard practice for all CEO's. It's all designed to present the leadership as "human", "grounded", and "down to earth". They just want to keep you focused, and ignorant to everything else that is going on around you. It's a psychological tactic that is used in order to divert your attention away from what is going on around you. It should be an interesting rest of the year here at DSI.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows what animals are running through the AMGENIENS head, but I would say they will take a page out of JJ"s book and cut back the number of reps and DM's. Scary part is Jansen is the factor 10a leaders and they took a little off the top with HSP team. Funny I got a call from a recruiter today and she even brought up the BUZZ that Hospital will get wacked in October, to entice me to post for her opening. That's not good for I bet someone in Home Office HR spilled the beans to their recruiter buddies. IMO I think it is time for everyone to look for other opportunities outside DSI.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The photos at ever meeting has gotten real corny. Enough.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly. This company has had at least one layoff (re-org) each year for the past five years. Why would these people not take the trip they earned and then leave? This company (or most companies) do not have any loyalty for their employees, why should these employees show any loyalty to the company? They could get laid off in and month and management would care less. The fact that you say " good riddance" is so ridiculous. In your so loyal point of view.....what time of year would be a good time to take another opportunity and leave dsi in a "classy" way?