Savaysa Brand Chief

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2015 at 10:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember BH? Isn't it comical that we don't hear from the guy who is in charge of this colossal piece of dog shit?

He was overrated when he was as ABD. His fall from grace as US Senior Brand Director is comical.

Hey BH - Quintiles is hiring some contract sales reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To say that BH is a deer in the headlights is an understatement. He doesn't have a clue. He ignores that data and market research and refused to listen to common sense. Other than this, he is doing a great job. He will likely be a causality of reorg #4 in a few months.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bambi moved up the ranks under the good old boys leadership. Now, he is on his own and deer season is in October.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. And, it serves him right. The number of people that have asked him for help or referrals over the years will tell you that he rarely gave them anything of benefit. He's the poster child for "Me, Myself and I".

Hey BH - you can talk about your Pitt football experience all you want, but know you are getting SACKED!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BH not brand chief . GB and LM run savaysa.
    They are the ones who lead savaysa into the ground.
    Let's be honest , we haven't been successful with effient , sprixx, now savaysa

Can't have the sale team bail them out like we did on benicar
    But I'm sure they will all get fat bonuses

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BH had such a massive ego. Was always protected by the ol Boys Club. He wasn't ever any good. Shitty leader. Pompous. Self Serving. He's hiding because his ego cannot take his epic failure with Savaysa.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also not very sharp. He is an embarrassment DSI leadership.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not many quality professionals in the marketing department. All of the good folks have left. H Paige was by far the best ever at DSI, but GB became too jealous and found a silly reason to dump him. HP was making him look like a fool.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately for BH, GB and LM will blame him for the failure. Notice their meetings are getting shorter.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and not a peep from any of these guys. You would think that good or bad you would hear something from the brand chief or even our new shitty Sr. leadership the good ole Amgen dolts. No real updates on how Savaysa is doing zip nada zilch. Nope, reminiscent to the Titanic, no one heard a sound until the boat hit the iceberg then all hell broke loose. Keep bringing on RD's with no experience is like adding gas to the fire. Makes about as much sense as sticking your dick in watermelon or with this crew sticking your dick in a beehive full of bees is more the Amgen way.

Get ready kids because the shit is going to hit the fan, and I would not be so sure these assholes will cut people in October I bet they go right up to the date Benicar goes generic so these Vampires can get every last drop out of our doomed sales force.

I believe that we will win I believe that we will win.

More like, I believe that we are doomed, I believe that we are doomed, I believe that we are doomed.