Movantik

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2015 at 2:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any guaranteed scripts of Movantik? When did RL say we are supposed to have our first week numbers in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need to tell RL you have constipated sales with movantik

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even 1 RX in my territory. Movantik is Sprix all over again :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No interest or uptake in our district - seems we have a turd - not a turd reliever

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because you are selling a generic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not is be a downer on this holiday weekend, but Savaysa still hasn't achieved as many weekly Rxs as SPRIX had either.

Movantik and Savaysa are SPRIX 2.0 and 3.0!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As Neslon Muntz would say and I quote: "HA HA"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok it hasn't been3 weeks since launch meeting and Movantik is "dead"? Seriously? Have you ever launched a drug before? Docs don't always write after 1 call! You expected 50rx the first week or what? Seriously! We got 2 RX first week.....and I've launched 4 drugs... One a blockbuster..... It took about 6 months to get rolling! Such negativity!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has been selling this bomb for longer than we have.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of you that are complaining your territory has no scripts are making it seem like it's the drugs fault. Try looking in the mirror. You're called a sales person for a reason. It's your job to sell the drug. If you have no sales, maybe it's you. Any rep should have at least one relationship where they can ask the doctor to write for them. Get off your asses and sell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has only been selling for a month longer - it's also NOT their first product, Seroquel is! So again... What's your point? If you have relationships docs will write this! I've sold some me too drugs ( launched!) and if you get in there and tell them how it works $20 co pay card and that's it! It is going to be successful only if you put in the effort

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but AZ is a much better sales force than we are and haven't been able to move this drug whatsoever. After 5 weeks of selling, national weekly sales data is in the 100's, way below SPRIX. The vast majority of drugs keep the same sales trends at the 8 week mark for the rest of the time in market. The only time you see trend breaks is when new indications occur or a competitor fails for some reason.

As such, it's at least 95% likely that Movantik is a dog with fleas and will struggle to hit $50 million in gross annual sales.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ here. Why in the hell did we cut a deal with you lazy assholes, I will never figure out! Get your sorry asses out there and DEMAND the business! Hold them accountable for Rx's! Bunch of sorry pussies!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree with the poster who thinks they know about trends- I've sold a blockbuster and the 1st month I got 6 RX/ second month maybe 20- the drug was up against 2 other blockbusters that were Branded of course.... Fast forward 2years later I was getting 1k plus scripts a month .... Your point again ?
    So, I am sorry /you are incorrect about trends right out the gate- we have to see the docs an average of 5 calls to get most to write ..... Not to mention MC in place ... And did you see that Movantik is NOT number one for AZ bag? So when did you ever push your "second" drug that hard- it's only 40% from what I hear.... So I don't know... Maybe that's why its not hitting the numbers you expect? I got 3 RX first week in field!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you are wrong. And I have the entire IMS database at my fingetips to look at thousands of products. So congrats that 1 of your products was successful after the 8 week mark without a new indication or other market event (still not buying your example, but tell me the product and I will post the real data), but as we say in the business, an n of 1 doesn't equal a trend.

Movantik is likely already DOA.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is weighted 40% Movantik and 40% Seroquel. It's not their second product.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever negative Nellys!!!i have launched 10 drugs - not all blockbusters but the last onei launched 2 years ago gets about 2300 RX a month - it was a replacement for another big drug that was going off patent ... It took some time as docs knew we were only getting paid on new drug...not much different from the original - and more expensive!
    Nice to see your IMS base is " so telling! Maybe it's the REPS promoting not the drug... But still 5 weeks 8 weeks whatever! The last drug I launched it took 7 weeks to get first RX... Then the floodgates open - CHILL already!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG! Troll ass

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How important are you that you have ENTIRE IMS database for every drug on the planet? Really? Are you the "Wizard of Oz?"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be nice to have that data available to us. Sales leadership keeps us in the dark so we can't see how much we are sucking wind.