CL-108

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2015 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious. Why did you guys buy this drug? Selling Vicodin + Promethazine in a market dominated by generics seems like a tough haul.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait...WHAT? We bought THAT?!?!? We thought it was the updated Chevy Camaro model with a V-8 and dual exhaust! Damn, what the hell are we going to do now...???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could be worse
    could be waking up to SP in the morning

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When my father was in Korea, he wasn't flying. He was in the infantry.
    He was an officer, of course...
    How does it feel to be an independent?
    How does it feel to be an asshole?
    What did he say?
    Hoover says we can't even enter a float in the homecoming parade.
    Some stupid zombies riding piles of Kleenex down the street?
    Look!
    Goddamn son of a bitch! I'll kill you, you scumbag!
    Jerk-off! Assholes!
    Jesus. What's going on?
    They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal.
    They took the bar!
    The whole fucking bar!
    Thanks. I needed that.
    Christ.
    This is ridiculous.
    What are we going to do?
    Road trip.
    You can't take the car! Fred wrote the mileage down!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best idea...ROAD TRIP!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, a toga party's better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CL-108 is a dog with fleas. $100-150 million peak, and that's being generous.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What DSI will look like after we have been AMGENEDED by our new wonderful leadership
    D-Day and Otter = NEW DSI Leadership
    Flounder= all the poor souls still floundering at DSI

D-Day: Hey, quit your blubberin'. When I get through with this baby you won't even recognize it.
    Otter: Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up - you trusted us! Hey, make the best of it! Maybe we can help.
    Flounder: [crying] That's easy for you to say! What am I going to tell Fred?
    Otter: I'll tell you what. We'll tell Fred you were doing a great job taking care of his car, but you parked it out back last night and in the morning, it was gone. We report it to the police, D-Day takes care of the wreck, the insurance company buys your brother a new car.
    Flounder: Will that work?
    Otter: Hey, it's gotta work better than the truth.
    Bluto: [thrusting six-pack into Flounder's hands] My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
    Otter: Better listen to him, Flounder, he's in pre-med.
    D-Day: [firing up blow-torch] There you go now, just leave everything to me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think KK and his California Dream Boys can ride the surf to Amgenize DSI if Savaysa, Movantik, and CL-108 fails.

KK got rid of the guidos and the mob culture. This still does not solve the problem. Defective widgets are still being through over the fence to commercial by Glenny G. & the mad scientists. You cannot sell defective widgets, even the DSI BD Team would not buy it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And honestly, what will they do with hospital and speciality? It's clear that DSI is going into the pain arena, and that's where the focus is going to be put. So where does that leave speciality? I'd say without a job this time next year wouldn't you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you actually think its better. Same circus different ring leader and clowns. Look, any time you get a new group that comes in you will have the same issue cronyism, clicks and the chosen few. Difference was with old guard information was given almost too freely. Under KK and RL there is no communication and no trust what so ever. At first I welcomed the changed and actually liked our new AMEGEN leaders. Boy was I wrong. I think the new guard has made some serious mistakes. Talk about lack of trust. Word on the street is that the new Southeast RD (Now a Chick Filet Franchise-MM) was at the Savaysa launch meeting and no one knew it before she was announced. KK on stage telling people that he wants to have an incentive comp that is so good people will tell their grand kids. Honestly have not heard of anyone blowing this out. This fractured IC plan scares me as to how good these guys are at projecting business. So many people have been placed into RD spots without interviewing and then then RL is not consistent as to if the candidates need to live in the geography or out of it?? Do they want another lawsuit on the heels of the big sexual harassment class action against us, which by the way DSI will have to pay on that one (and rightfully so). Another Rumor I heard is that RL is letting people go to Gold Cup who have not even won anything (if this is true coupled with all the people that got slotted into HSP positions and people attending Savaysa launch meeting unannounced is a scary vision of things to come. I hear what you are saying that DSI has nothing to sell and the ship is sinking, fast but imo our new leaders are scary and believe it or not actually miss the old guard, but that doesn't matter bc as you said there are no good widgets to sell and the company is in a tailspin.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some interesting points. But nobody will ever convince anyone here that LC being let go was not a great move for this organization. The Metro NY is so much much better without that snake of a human being around.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point I do agree that Lc being gone is good BUT like I said in my post above we are in trouble with this new Sr. Leadership. To quote the Simpson's. "Pray for Mojo"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point I do agree that Lc being gone is good BUT like I said in my post above we are in trouble with this new Sr. Leadership. To quote the Simpson's. "Pray for Mojo"
    05-09-2015 10:44 AM

Agreed. DSI is in serious trouble. LC being gone is the best thing the company has done in a long time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously, why engage a poster as obvious as this one? post is purely to uncover plans for SF and product position. paid fro troll beggars should get what they pay for. Nothing. save your insight for qualified people who deserve your time, effort and knowledge. CP mining is a known hobby of the pharma CI dorks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is DSI going into pain? It's dominated by generics. If you have a pipeline of pain products that don't target the mu receptor, great. But not seeing it. Pain is a brand graveyard

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!What the hell are you talking about?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard that CL-108's real forecast is only about $100 million. Great.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried finding sales figures for XARTEMIS XR but couldn't find any. I don't think it's taking the world by storm. Can't see how another opioid for acute pain makes it in this market. Too many generics. Hope the co-pay card is good!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fixed-dose combos of generic drugs are dead on arrival. I can't believe we wasted so much money to buy this dog.