RD Staci B

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on this RD? Can't figure her out. She seems to dislike good sales people and runs them away.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staci's pretty real, when you get right down to it. Sure, she can seem a bit remote and officious, but the bulk of her job requires it. I've known a lot of RDs and Staci has been consistent in her desire to balance the needs of DSI and the aspirations of her team members. Does she always pull it off? No. But who does?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the newly appointed home office RD's doing? KR in NY, JR in Michigan, and JM (not sure where he went).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staci B might be as good a leader as Obama

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, you may not understand much beyond the reach of your own fork, but the quality of leaders in this company spans the spectrum from deplorable to excellent. Staci is towards the better end of the spectrum.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha! Its not ok to be cold as an RD. Her job is to relate and inspire results. She doesn't on both accounts. IMO, she alienates her good salespeople - many leaving or left, plays favorites - especially towards people of a particular religion that rhymes with "atholic", and makes business decisions based on personal opinions. Fair? Really?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about ALL of that but have you looked around the PNW lately? She is one of the worst RD's we have had. More scary is that DSI will be afraid to take action against any female leadership. We will all just watch this ship sink.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dummy--Presbyterian doesn't rhyme with atholic!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I find her deceptive. Maybe even spiteful.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, she's horrible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will be nice to you one day and stab you in the back the next. I am so glad I got out under her leadership (lol) and am on to bigger and better things.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Staci Bakanay will be nice to your face while trying to fire you. Beware! Also Staci Balanay said very derogatory remarks about some of her reps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. Getting let go from there was he best thing that ever happened to me. I have 2 president cups in the three years since I was forced out. Staci will be nice to you to your face and stab you in the back while up you aren't looking. Be careful.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds just like Ken D in Chicago! I guess you have to have back stabbing ability to be an RD with this company

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!! She is terrible with people and is desperate to get people to like her. Problem is she treats people like shit and has a manipulative approach to management. Her dishonesty causes people to lose respect for her as well.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are times at meetings
    When I see you walking by
    I want to reach out and touch you
    But all I do is sigh
    I want to feel your silky hair
    And hold you close to me
    But then I think of what can't be
    And why I'll forever cry

Because I love you
    It's all I want to do
    Have you in my heart forever

So when I think about you
    When you are not close to me
    I pretend that you are with me
    And we talk about what can be
    Our future as two lovers
    As friends, a secret team
    The tears that fall from my eyes
    Remind me this is all a dream

Because I love you
    It's all I want to do
    Have you in my heart for-ev-er

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There once was a man from Nantucket.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess Lionel Richie is a DSI rep now.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I so enjoy these posts. After being forced out by her I am glad to see people have the same feelings about her. To see that she made it to be an RD tells me all I need to know about where DSI is heading.