Region maps

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone at HQ have any news on region maps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone really care? Is it going to make any difference to those who are left?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sir !

Of course we do. It currently is hanging up in the janitorial closet next to Ken's office.

It is being guarded by 50 highly minimumly paid rent a cops to stand by it 24 / 7

Only those within the brotherhood of inner Merck Skulls society my take a brief look at, however, a NO photo / video photography policy is strictly enforced.

I saw it very briefly with another from our inner circle and she tried taking a pic with a pen camera she had hanging off her purse....MY GOD it wasn't a pretty scene, as she got caught and security literally dragged her away kicking and screaming. I was terrified !
    I quickly scampered back to my divisional duties and made some calls to find out where my friend was brought. I know you will find this hard to believe but apparently they are now using her in the testing facility. The worst part is that by the afternoon I went by her office and it was not only cleaned out but there was some other dude stitting at her desk (stuff gone and even her name removed from the door). Can you say HS ?

I tell you this at GREAT RISK to me and my family !

It appears the map is divided into two large sections with pictures of Bob & Marvin and the rest looked like there were stickers of monkeys holding bananas for each zone along with relative distances to all the Taco Bells.

So to answer your question....so sorry you'll have to wait until your first meeting with the new field structure sometime in July and even then it will not be given to you; just thrown up on a slide that you will never have access to again.

Be Secretively Well !!?!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sigh...idiots.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Janitor closet? I think broom closet would be a more appropriate term. Sweep it all under the rug and fuggetaboutit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok let's be serious.

They remapped just lately. We have been told 3 up maybe but maybe they are making two territories one? We don't know how the remapping will affect numbers cut from maybe small existing territories?

Any clarification or insight out there?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territories are NOT changing.